Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,571 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:46 AM

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) (66474 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by NaLaugh: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2016
undecided

Any title with the word "stormed" instantly pisses me off. I can't stand these annoying blog style titles with zero imagination.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Is he the bride undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Interesting15: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Emi o mo Jesu Oyingbo
Emi o mo Jesu Agege
Emi o mo guru maraji

Jesu ti mo mo, Apata Ayeraye

3 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by tyson99(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2016
I hear say he no dey chop anything dat has blood
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by ceejay67(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HAHAHAHAHA

WHATS WITH ALL THE FLOWERS? HIM B GARDENER ?
THAT LAST PIC THO..THAT GIRL CARRY HEAD LIKE "cannel"
hahah. U get bad mouth ni. Lwkm
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Praizekeyz(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Wetin con concern agboro with overload now?
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2016
jopretty:
This funny man and flowers are like flour and yeast...his shrine is very close to my house in Kaduna and his followers walk without any footwear.

Within the compound.
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy what on earth is this man wearing?

2 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by IamEdun: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2016
Bad leadership and stu.pid followership
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2016
NobleAngell:
Isnt this the mind manipulator? Heard he still has lots of followers and some people take their life savings to him while they live in penury. I also learnt his followers don't wear certain colors of clothes like green. I just wonder what he tells these people that they keep following him.
Meanwhile, happy married life to Oba et Olori, u will get my gift before the end of the week. grin

They do not wear blue, because Red is considered the most divine colour and Blue is at the opposite end of the electromagnetic spectrum.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2016
tyson99:
I hear say he no dey chop anything dat has blood

Vegetarian.
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Interesting15:
Emi o mo Jesu Oyingbo
Emi o mo Jesu Agege
Emi o mo guru maraji

Jesu ti mo mo, Apata Ayeraye

We know those we meet here on Earth.
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by tyson99(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2016
jantavanta:

Vegetarian.
Thank you Bros na the name I dey look for since abi u sef na hin church u dey gogrin
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by mightykinga: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2016
Why He no dey cure leprosy? Why He no dey cure shoe shinners and nail cutters for their place? Why He no dey cure kuturu? That means His juju no dey strong nAu.
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by jopretty(f): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2016
Even outside the compound. The ones that come out do so without them
jantavanta:

Within the compound.
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2016
dis is not flower boy oooo, na flower man...

d man dressing make me remember zee world. grin grin grin
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2016
Guruj Mara...whatever the Nigga name is!!.. e be like say foodstuff don finish 4 Ouse, so DAT wedding is the best place to re-fill the emptiness-in-waiting!!..,heheheh.. I laff in Mayanese
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by babafirst(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2016
Na im be say any babe wey dis man bleep now or vice versa don bleep god...Hmmmmm.
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by iceadonis20(f): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2016
jopretty:
This funny man and flowers are like flour and yeast...his shrine is very close to my house in Kaduna and his followers walk without any footwear.
were in kaduna pls?
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2016
Lol those crew nor show up? I thought they had Royal blue blood too naa grin #MoogboMooyaCrew

HungerBAD:
Was this man not claiming to be a god?

So it is safe to say, we saw a god at the Ooni's wedding.

Oga god, so you dey do MOGBO MOYA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by larryozzy(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2016
cryI pity those taking picture with this beast!

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by bry8ted(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Pimoconnect:
Did he cause trouble ?
is it shareable?
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Jesus came to save mankind while he came to save flowers because na so so flower dey around him.
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2016
jopretty:
Even outside the compound. The ones that come out do so without them

I think it is because of the inconvenience of putting on/off in the immediate vicinity of the compound. But, they would not walk to the market or to the end of the road without shoes.
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2016
jopretty:
pls were in kd?
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2016
iceadonis20:
were in kaduna pls?

Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Ashram, Ungwan Sunday Jaduna

http:///maps/c6cHWoU5ovw

Google Maps c6cHWoU5ovw
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2016
mightykinga:
Why He no dey cure leprosy? Why He no dey cure shoe shinners and nail cutters for their place? Why He no dey cure kuturu? That means His juju no dey strong nAu.

None of his followers have ebola, cancer, diabetes, blood pressure or HIV.

If he cures lepers, how would people collecting allocation to manage lepers get their money?
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by sharqur99: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2016
No be ds guy say make the super eagles wear purple pata for world cup if dem wan win? Our boys wear am and France still whooped us. Oga Guru, how far na?
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by yunafa(f): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2016
This man...no words....
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by rufaitijani12(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2016
Mental case

3 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2016
jopretty:
wier is d shrine located in kad.
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2016
this man ehhhn na anumpam e be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.