Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:50 PM

Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. (9759 Views)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by degamonn: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2016
Today marks the 2nd anniversary of the poorly organised immigration recruitment that led to the death of 15 youths who went for the recruitment exercise.
My heart goes to the family of those that lost their love ones in the recruitment. Even though prosecution of the masterminds is in progress, it is our collective duty to demand for justice onbehalf of those that lost their love ones. It could have been any one of us!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by PRYCE(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2016
May Abba Moro Rot In Jail!

18 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2016
PRYCE:
Amen.. Quote me anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Seened: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2016
***Bows head to observe 2 minutes silence***

The Nigerian youth needs to be rescued from being a worthless and endangered species.

4 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by generaliy07(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2016
Yet we have same youths fighting for Aba Moro on social media just to spite Buhari and paint his anti corruption fight bad.

Until we all start viewing issues without the APC-PDP bias, Nigerian youths will not be able to take their rightful place in Nation building

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by macaranta(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2016
More needs to be done for the Nigerian Youth...but above all the Nigerian Youth has to do more for herself.
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by shamecurls(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2016
All thanks to the ineffectual buffoon and his cohorts

6 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by MadCow1: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2016
Never forget to remember... HOW JONATHAN FHUCKED NIGERIA UP

Not even as much as an apology was offered. No inqest whatsoever. Infact, Abba Moro was even arrogant about it on National Television and passed the blame to the applicants.

PDP!! Never Again..

Onward Together...

Greater Tomorrow.....

R.I.P to the Dead.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by farolee(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2016
The organizers are product of nigeria education........uuumh
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Iamlordgee(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Oh Lord Bami Dar Riji Won

1 Like

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by salaboiz(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2016
oga jona

1 Like

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Chalatanace(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2016
In God we trust
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Ayodejioak(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2016
See crowd.. many were called... none was chosen

3 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by bonganee: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2016
ABBA MORO should be chilling in June Prison now
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by balash(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2016
In other country Abba Moro should have been cooling in kirikiri, this country is damned
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by ibkgab001: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2016
God punish Abamoro

God punish Jonathan

God punish CG immigration

God punish inspector General abubakar

RIP TO THE DEAD

3 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2016
Buhari MAKA WHY
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by agbangam: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2016
The painful thing is dat those Anti-Buhari, those dat want dis present admin to fail will never condemn their messaigh GEJ but as soon as dey see any fault against Buhari dey all come here and start commenting rubish/hate language.
Aba Moro action led to d death of innocent youth insted of GEJ dealing squarely rather he still kept d murderer in his cabinent and now dat Buhari wants to correct those wrongs so many bloccked heads/IPOB youths will scream witch-hunt. So annoying

8 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by omisakint: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2016
On this day two years ago

I was to choose between participating in this job test and attending my masters degree entrance examination.. I am glad I went for the masters degree entrance test. Now I have the masters degree and the above mentioned job is still inconclusive.

One of the numerous borderline decision I took...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Vicadonis(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks to the irresponsibility of some disgruntled elements. Their case is waiting for them in heaven
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Vicadonis(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2016
agbangam:
Hey
space booker

1 Like

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by kaziblake(f): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2016
R.i.P to them
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Vicadonis(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Jboyossai:
ok......

In other news, HAVE YOU CHECKED OURSCHOOL NEWS

go check the latest school updates accross Nigeria ==> www.ourschool.com.ng
kontinu
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by truthspeaks: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2016
RIP to d dead
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by isbish(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2016
I was there on that day. so close to the gate here at the National Stadium. Believe me guys, it was a terrible incident.

These are some of the pics still in my phone. cry Lives lost and our 1k each all gone. GEJ and Abba Moro did very terrible.

4 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Vicadonis(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2016
omisakint:
Vv
E don dey front page oya comment better thing
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by justjify(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmmmm God bless the dead. The surviving stampede victims were called up to their various camping states last week.
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Hassanjj(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2016
Rip. To the dead. Today is my buffday. I fit get likes?

6 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by gigabyte13: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2016
Anniversary indeed, what is there to celebrate or remember about an ugly incident that claim the lives of jobless incident youths. NONSENSE POST MAKING FP.
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by MrNigeriaPMB: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2016
PRYCE:

and his oga too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Job Openings From June 2016 / 6 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview. / Executive Scam: Does It Make Sense For Government To Publicise Job Vacancies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.