Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child (3585 Views)

Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Hot Photo Of Genevieve / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by oneluvb55(f): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2009
i have not come across any interview that genevieve talk about her child's father.
do any of u know his whereabouts or why he didnt marry her, cos i heard she got pregnant in her SS2.
?
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by Gracito(f): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2009
Na waoh.I no dey get u
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by spikedcylinder: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2009
You may be right. I don't think she likes talking about the father of her child.

But that's her wahala na? Abi?
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by Remii(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
oneluvb55:

@mama-gee,

may the thunder dat has no break dismantle u and all de cells in ur body
amadioha shape ur head with thunder ooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!

idiot
jealousy>

how many have i seen u post.
nonsense.
if u dont have anything to post better go and bite ur mothers ear.
tozo.

Wow!!!! You just missed the golden chance to proof mama-gee wrong.

@topic,
I will suggest , you go to her website and lodge a request for her to answer you,
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2009
is it true he's a Yoruba man or was that misleading information?
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by michaelIb1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2009
@oneloveb55 The reason is funny but reality, the father of the child have a big privates dat nearly burst her womb that was why she vowed not to talk about him anymore, the father s a mechanic, his wolrk shop is along her school road, the guy is a shrp man that peruce her anatomy before anyone have a taste of it lol
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by spikedcylinder: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2009
** In between giggles**

You guys should cut it out, abeg.

angry angry grin
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by kolaoloye(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2009
oneluvb55:

chineke nna chirikwa oko otele wuzuo gi ahu.
I don't understand this.

PLZ, Let there be peace. cool
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by Winnergal(f): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
oneluvb55:

i have not come across any interview that genevieve talk about her child's father.
do any of u know his whereabouts or why he didnt marry her, cos i heard she got pregnant in her SS2.
?

I, personally, think that either she doesn't know the fahter of the child(Shameful) or She doesn't want to talk about him to the public . . .
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by sley4life(m): 4:10am On Jul 22, 2009
the father isnt capable so he flea away, or maybe its one of those bouncers for club
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by ifyalways(f): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2009
kola oloye:

I don't understand this.

PLZ, Let there be peace. cool
lolz,who even wrote that?he must be real mad.he/she said"may God bath you with uncurable itchy ass"lolz
@Topic,The father of genes daughter remains a secret which the screen goddess have constantly refused to talk abt.I must add,thats good for her and her daughter.
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by Beline(f): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
Considering the circumstances behind it I myself will not like to talk about him either.
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by kolaoloye(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2009
@ifyalways,
Thank you for the interpretation. I know you are reliable.
how about our old friends,tufe & co? i miss them grin

@oneluvb55,
Go and sin no more, your sins have been forgiven since you have repented.
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by angeloo: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2009
i wonder y u pple wont stop drinking panado on another man's headach, abeg make una allow d poor girl and her daughter rest
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by tpiah2: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
but why doesnt she want to marry?

Men no finish for town nah.

Even if she has 10 children that wont prevent any interested guy from marrying her.

Unless she just wants her daughter to grow up before she starts dating.
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by Outstrip(f): 2:17am On Aug 15, 2009
It's possible that she just has a low opinion of men.

tpiah*:

Even if she has 10 children that wont prevent any interested guy from marrying her.

Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by chiogo(f): 3:16am On Aug 15, 2009
tpiah*:

In naija? I don't think so. maybe in America. The ones in naija who might show interest will probably be only interested in her money or a mere fling not marriage.
she doesn't seem to care much, which is good for her and the daughter.
Re: Wat About The Father Of Genevieve's Child by MrCrackles(m): 3:18am On Aug 15, 2009
angeloo:

i wonder y u pple wont stop drinking panadol on another man's headache, abeg make una allow d poor girl and her daughter rest

Thank you jare. . . .

(1) (Reply)

What This Guy Did To Rihanna Is It A Mistake(pics) / [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself / Actress Anita Joseph $trip$ For “ebola Bathroom Selfie”challenge[see PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.