Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

A LOVE Note Of An ACCOUNTANT To His Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A LOVE Note Of An ACCOUNTANT To His Love (441 Views)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A LOVE Note Of An ACCOUNTANT To His Love by reyin(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2016
In the journal paper of my heart, I have written a journal entry. Debiting your love and your affection. Darling you write the narration, Your first love, I had already adjusted On the ledger-folio column, Any way our relations are true assets On double-entry system In addition, our love is true real and tangible You debit-what comes in, I credit-what goes out. Your beauty is the capital of business. My eyes are stock in trade. Let us enter into transaction, You secretly give me a trade discount, I openly give you a cash discount And thus my partner, Our trading and profit-loss account will show super profit My dear let us reconcile, all our errors and total the trial balance of our affairs arithmetically without maintaining any suspense account. In the balance sheet of our life Our children will be our true assets and liabilities! If they are boys, they will be our sundry debtors If they are girls, they will be our sundry creditors But if we have a boy and a girl, Our balance sheet will tally automatically!
Re: A LOVE Note Of An ACCOUNTANT To His Love by sinaj(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2016
*yawns*

Iz dat all
Re: A LOVE Note Of An ACCOUNTANT To His Love by Strahovski1(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Nonsense. That's what they'll be saying. When they marry now she will turn to slave and punching bag.

Men.. smh
Re: A LOVE Note Of An ACCOUNTANT To His Love by reyin(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2016
strahov,

i am seeim *m* on ur profile. Guy but y!!! When u say men? Am nt condemning u but when u xclaim *men*
Re: A LOVE Note Of An ACCOUNTANT To His Love by reyin(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2016
strahov,

i am seeing *m* on ur profile. Guy but y!!! When u say men? Am nt condemning u but when u xclaim *men* rada than some men
Re: A LOVE Note Of An ACCOUNTANT To His Love by Greene66: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2016
reyin:
strahov,

i am seeing *m* on ur profile. Guy but y!!! When u say men? Am nt condemning u but when u xclaim *men* rada than some men

It's because he is a man of truth and says it as it is. It's not some men but MOST/MAJORITY men especially in 9ja. All dis love poems are fake.

When they marry he forget check and balance and ledger and cash discount. He turn her to one foot stool or slave that has no say in marriage. Turn to authority figure.

Abeg I don't buy these silly love poems any more. He will even still cheat.. mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here And Err Your Views Please. . . . / I Asked For U Folks Advice, See What Ensured And All / Reader Disclaimer:13 Common Lines Cheating Men Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.