Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,452 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:38 AM

Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With (2584 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Psoul(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2016
The days of a thief are numbered. Just recently, a man got stuck while making love to another man's wife, yet another man’s pen.is has been chopped off.

The man is said to have been sleeping around with another man’s wife and this time around, the husband caught them red handed. The angry man decided to teach the “wife snatcher” a lesson by chopping off his genitals. All this happened in Saudi Arabia.

Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by joebases(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy
Seconded!
Stay away from married women, they won't listen

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by sinaj(f): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2016
D man d**ck black sha

But it's not fair na.

Some peepz jux dnt av conscience sad

I cnt evn imagine myself drawing blood frm someone's body not to talk of destroying someone sad

The man Dick go rest in peace na
Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by sprinter101(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no bulala for this guy again,sorry bro
Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2016
EWWWWWW

BLACK AND UGLY DICCK
Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by TaiKuun(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2016
Excuse me, If it happened in saudi arabia, a woman wouldnt be treating this man in the hospital.
Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Stale news undecided
Plus all things go right the D!ck can re attached embarassed
Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by jrerico1(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2016
sinaj:
D man d**ck black sha

But it's not fair na.

Some peepz jux dnt av conscience sad

I cnt evn imagine myself drawing blood frm someone's body not to talk of destroying someone sad

The man Dick go rest in peace na
I know say na white dick you like but the guy black na
Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by seunayeni(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2016
loool, serves him right
Re: Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2016
My God!

(1) (Reply)

LOVE BOOTH!!!!! Share Your Love / 5 Tips On How To get A Girl. / Diary Of A Sex Starved Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.