Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea (9659 Views)

NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by Bruno3000(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
Tanx for d info. Can u add me up on any nysc whatsapp grp, 07031670656
bobo65:

Let Ur ears be on the ground, now that the budget has been approved, lots of opportunities will roll out, u just have to be up to date

Let ppl know that u need a loan so they could alert u if they find any

Join lots of Nysc Whatsapp groups cos that's where I got to know bout most of d Nysc updates cos I'm hardly at dis section of Nairaland
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by henrixx(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
bobo65:

Let Ur ears be on the ground, now that the budget has been approved, lots of opportunities will roll out, u just have to be up to date

Let ppl know that u need a loan so they could alert u if they find any

Join lots of Nysc Whatsapp groups cos that's where I got to know bout most of d Nysc updates cos I'm hardly at dis section of Nairaland
can u drop me ur watsap contact... So I can get u to add me in the groups.. Thanks for the advice, truly I need to be networking
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by abiola708(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Plz add me to the nysc whatsapp group.
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by bemagnify: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
add me to d group too 08136920440
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by onyeudo234(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2016
Pls add me to the group also 08069150623
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by angeladoing: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2016
This is Angela from Henan Doing Group.we are a professional manufacture of palm oil machinery equipments.
we did many palm oil project for our Africa customers.both small and big projects.
If you have any interested in set up a palm oil project,pls feel free to contact with me
Henan Doing Group Co.,Ltd
http://www.palmoilextractionmachine.com/

Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by kellylaw22(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
EngrSeries:
What if a very good job offer show up and you cert is requested. Wah will you do? Bad idea IMO
I concur bro.The number of unemployment and poverty is high though.
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by nero1818(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Oduok:

This was the first time. I don't know if it will be coming up yearly. Are u a serving corps member?

I AM AN EX CORP MEMBER. DO YOU HAVE THE DETAILS NOW PLEASE?
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by nero1818(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Adulphus:
I will update the House with the FG link lataer seem they have not release the Portal but those interested in applying for Grant (Free money) You should apply for these two Grant window before it expire!

www.Bdmpnigeria.org.ng this was suppose to end yesterday but checj it out they may extend the dealine!

www.bigportal.org.ng the application is on going

GOOD LUCK

IS THE UPDATE READY NOW?
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by romzyxy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oduok:
I'm a serving corps member (Batch B15) with a very good University degree grade in Engineering. I love entrepreneurship and as such applied to Bank of Industry for a one million naira loan to start a Palm Oil Milling Plant. I'm using my NYSC discharge certificate as collateral - that means i'll not have the opportunity to see or touch my discharge certificate after service. Not that i'm confused, I really love the path i'm taking. I received text message from the Bank yesterday that my loan application has been approved. I'm sharing this to find out the opinion of others. Is it a good or bad idea from your own point of view.

Pls if you dont mind i LL like to chat with you concerning the above.
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by Oduok(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2016
I want to partner with people of like minds to set-up this milling plant in various states in the country. If you are interested let's relate.
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by Oduok(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Get these high quality house care products: detergent (N1,300 per gallon), bleach (N1,200 per gallon), air freshener (N350 per piece). We supply to homes, hotels, restaurants, companies. ... ODFID
Re: Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea by Oduok(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Get these high quality house care products: detergent (N1,300 per gallon), bleach (N1,200 per gallon), air freshener (N350 per piece). We supply to homes, hotes, restaurants, companies. ... ODFID

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self Contained For Rent In Uyo,Akwa-Ibom State (pics).... / Delay In June Allowee???? / 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.