Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,124 members, 7,931,841 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) (26582 Views)

Amosun At The Scene Of Collapsed Shopping Complex In Abeokuta / Lekki Gardens Welfare Team Re-visit Survivors Of Collapsed Building (photos) / Collapsed Building: Nigerians Slam Lekki-gardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by texazzpete(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Agunechemba1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:

You are shameless. Roving around NL like a possessed mammon. grin
Go and tell that to your father
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by theGistsonline: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:
All those living in a Lekki Gardens construction, should be living with one eyes opened and emergency evacuation plan on board!!!
and now Ambode has ordered everyone living there to leave the estate immediately!
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by pafun(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
emmalezy:
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode; Commissioner for Works & Infrastructure, Engr. Ganiyu Johnson; Special Adviser, Urban Development, Mrs. Yetunde Onabolu; during the Governor’s inspection of the site of the collapsed building in Lekki Gardens at Ikusenla Road, Ikate Elegushi, Lagos, on Tuesday, March 15, 2016. More photos after the cut...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/gov-ambode-inspects-site-of-collapsed.html

You sacked GM before inspecting ? Oga you wicked o. shocked
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by goodgate: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

IN TERMS OF ACHIEVEMENTS IN GOVERNANCE, COMPARING AKPABIO TO TINUBU IS AN INSULT. lipsrsealed
Guy you always talk shit.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
html14java:
this Ambode is very funny. He visits every scene days after. it is called safeplaying
he had to observe..kinda wise

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

IN TERMS OF ACHIEVEMENTS IN GOVERNANCE, COMPARING AKPABIO TO TINUBU IS AN INSULT. lipsrsealed

Akpabio is like a whisper when compared to Tinubu in terms of governance and achievements. All I need do is mention only one of Tinubus achievements and it would dwarf 100 of akpabios.

E.g Lagos Atlantic city... pay a visit there and see what a visionary mind conceptualized then come back and thank me.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
theGistsonline:
and now Ambode has ordered everyone living there to leave the estate immediately!

Real Bad Market o!!! It gives a new meaning to 30 days in Lekki Gardens!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by ednut1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sad, those houses might be demolished. Owo wogbo tins. Chai

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Arise01: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Comparing Lagos and Akwa wating is like comparing life and death,Every project implemented by akpabio can nt be compare wtt wat Tinubu achieved in Lagos. Even all SS state can't nt mattch lagos in any area. Whenever Lagos Is talking u shld keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm sure most of the folks there don't even understand what a defective building will look like...
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by bxcode(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
disloman:
But he is celebrated more than your forefathers.
Celebrated for what? You admit he is corrupt but since he is celebrated, then no problem. Nigeria still has a long way to go with this mentality, we are really the architect of our own problems. Messed up value system!!
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by homosapien(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
pafun:

You sacked GM before inspecting ? Oga you wicked o. shocked

That is because the Gm is not proactive or he his a corrupt fellow. I would have done the same thing if I were to be the governor.
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
kunle75:

seconded
Thirded!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
But why the governor and other dignitaries den no go near the house go inspect am well well. Den com tanda for far come dey carry head up.
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
pheesayor:
shebi they said Ambode was clueless? Lagos is working jare. Eko o ni baje, Itesiwaju Eko

So he built that in 10 months abeg go chop sheet.
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Khez: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Useless potbelly

Wonder when he will start his own work

Or hasn't he woken up yet.?

His shining with fashola's work

Nice pictures o, before they will call me badbelly
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by potbelly(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Khez:
Useless potbelly

Wonder when he will start his own work

Or hasn't he woken up yet.?

His shining with fashola's work

Nice pictures o, before they will call me badbelly

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by disloman(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
bxcode:

Celebrated for what? You admit he is corrupt but since he is celebrated, then no problem. Nigeria still has a long way to go with this mentality, we are really the architect of our own problems. Messed up value system!!
Yea in your mind,right?Last time I checked,your hero prosecuted him and was found innocent.Am I right?What you say can't hold ground.CCT have done their job.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Okay
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by bxcode(m): 5:52am On Mar 16, 2016
disloman:
Yea in your mind,right?Last time I checked,your hero prosecuted him and was found innocent.Am I right?What you say can't hold ground.CCT have done their job.
Honestly I can't comprehend what you wrote broundecided
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by pingjosh(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2016
When the deed have been done that's when you see them working.. .....saddening
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by disloman(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2016
bxcode:
Honestly I can't comprehend what you wrote broundecided
Go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by snthesis(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Lexusgs430:
All those living in a Lekki Gardens construction, should be living with one eyes opened and emergency evacuation plan on board!!!
the residents have been advised by LASG to evacuate premises within the next 14days, this is to enable LASG inspectors perform integrity checks on all existing Lekki Garden facilities within Lagos
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2016
snthesis:

the residents have been advised by LASG to evacuate premises within the next 14days, this is to enable LASG inspectors perform integrity checks on all existing Lekki Garden facilities within Lagos

Let's play devil's advocate. It was stated the developers would pay for the integrity checks and shoulder the cost of rehousing all occupants.
Let's assume most buildings fail integrity check and are earmarked for demolition. How would owners seek financial redress?
NB : If I was an occupant, lekki gardens must rehouse me temporarily in one of the best hotels in my neighbourhood!!!
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by bxcode(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2016
disloman:
Go back to school.
Awesome cool
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by snthesis(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Let's play devil's advocate. It was stated the developers would pay for the integrity checks and shoulder the cost of rehousing all occupants.
Let's assume most buildings fail integrity check and are earmarked for demolition. How would owners seek financial redress?
NB : If I was an occupant, lekki gardens must rehouse me temporarily in one of the best hotels in my neighbourhood!!!
lekki gardens is broke
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
snthesis:

lekki gardens is broke

Meaning I can smell them filing for bankruptcy soonest be dat!!!
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by snthesis(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Meaning I can smell them filing for bankruptcy soonest be dat!!!
a good time to start buying off their assets
a badtime to own property developed by Lekki gardens
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
snthesis:

a good time to start buying off their assets
a badtime to own property developed by Lekki gardens

Possibly, we would see owners listing properties on nairaland and OLX!!!!
NB: Would AY be advertising their properties, during his Easter show? Lol
Re: Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2017
contact us for
the supply of granites,sharp & plaster sand.Also for all types of filling sand for your sand filling jobs in lekki or any location in Lagos.

Call katchy on 08038989559 or 08037136667
30 tons trucks are also available for haulage and delivery of the materials.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Spent 1year And The Landlady Served Me Notice To Quit. What Should I Do? / BREAKING: Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Marked Buildings After School Co / How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.