Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,541 members, 7,908,467 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

Badagry: Target Of A new Lagos: If You Need A Land In Badagry Just Call Me: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Badagry: Target Of A new Lagos: If You Need A Land In Badagry Just Call Me: (999 Views)

2014 The Year Of The New Lagos Electronic Certificate Of Occupancy ( E-C of O) / Need Plot Of Land,acres,hectares In Badagry Just Call On This Number 08060989506 / Apartments For Rent In Badagry: Just Name It: 1bed,2bed,3bed,studio Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badagry: Target Of A new Lagos: If You Need A Land In Badagry Just Call Me: by michaelIb1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2009
Am a soil of the land called Badagry born and grown up here know where and where not to purchase a land If you Need land in Badagry, plot,Acres for estate building just name it, if that is what you searching for here comes the opportunity for you, Have Acres around the energy city,film city, golf course project but not directly inside the energy city,its located within the area when the project is going to be executed but economic wise we all know the acres of land around it will surely benefit alot from this project, and i also have some acres and plot of land opposite the sea around ascon area of badagry, with a throw of a site someone can view the water from a story building if you purchase a land there, when you need a land in Badagry just beep ma phone then i brief you more about it or you fixed a date for viewing when you set, Thanks and stay Bless,

Ibukun Michael
Re: Badagry: Target Of A new Lagos: If You Need A Land In Badagry Just Call Me: by ozuone(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Do you have land at iworo badagry near whispering palms . What is the cost ? And what are title ? Thanks I am interested
Re: Badagry: Target Of A new Lagos: If You Need A Land In Badagry Just Call Me: by michaelIb1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Am a Son of the soil of the land called Badagry born and grow up here...I Believe i know where and where not to purchase a land If you Need land in Badagry, plot,Acres,hectres for estate building just name it, if that is what you searching for here comes the opportunity for you,We Have Acres around the energy city,film city, sea port golf course project but not directly inside the energy city,its located within the area when the project is going to be executed but economic wise we all know the acres of land around it will surely benefit alot from this project, and i also have some acres and plot of land opposite the sea around ascon area of badagry, with a throw of a site someone can view the water from a story building if you purchase a land there, when you need a land in Badagry just beep ma phone then i brief you more about it or you fixed a date for viewing when you set, Thanks and stay Bless, 

Ibukun Michael
Re: Badagry: Target Of A new Lagos: If You Need A Land In Badagry Just Call Me: by michaelIb1(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Land available fr sale
Re: Badagry: Target Of A new Lagos: If You Need A Land In Badagry Just Call Me: by michaelIb1(m): 4:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Buy your lands at badagry lands still available for sale
Re: Badagry: Target Of A new Lagos: If You Need A Land In Badagry Just Call Me: by michaelIb1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Still available
Re: Badagry: Target Of A new Lagos: If You Need A Land In Badagry Just Call Me: by michaelIb1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Invest on lands here in badagry...fast growing city in lagos...invest and build you house here,invest to sell later.....

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Properties In Ibadan And Its Environs / Flourish Gardens Estate, Lekki / Do You Need Building Materials Like Steel Rods, Mersh Wire .e.tc Call Us Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.