Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Can I Publish My Book On Relationship And Marriage Even If I Am Single? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can I Publish My Book On Relationship And Marriage Even If I Am Single? (527 Views)

How Do I Publish My Book Electronically??? / Where Can I Publish My Poems For People To Read And Also Gain Recognitions. / Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Publish My Book On Relationship And Marriage Even If I Am Single? by suasmablow(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
I have written few books including one on relationships and marriage. Its content is very rich as I borrowed from the experience of others, research and my knowledge base.
However, few friends I have consulted so far seem to be discouraging me from publishing the book since I am not yet married. They insist that I can't write about what I don't have practical experience in and suggested I delay the publication till I am married.
I am confused.
Nairalanders what should I do please
Kindly drop your advice
Re: Can I Publish My Book On Relationship And Marriage Even If I Am Single? by donbenedict(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Go ahead and write it, those frnds of urs will come ND seek for an autograph
Re: Can I Publish My Book On Relationship And Marriage Even If I Am Single? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
There are three sources of such content, your experiences, the experiences of othersothers and inspiration from God . Since you don't have the experience, you can still right when you research into the experiences of others. Since God is the author of marriage, he can inspire you to write on it.
Re: Can I Publish My Book On Relationship And Marriage Even If I Am Single? by Edwinmason(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
yes u can but be prepare for this question most naija couple wil ask u....how can u write a book on marriage wen u are stil single?
Re: Can I Publish My Book On Relationship And Marriage Even If I Am Single? by PrettySpicey(f): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
I wouldn't read a book on marriage written by one who'd never been married.

Then again, the only 'real' book on marriage is marriage. It's a learn as you go process.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nicole? Part 1 (A Story On Kidnap And Regrets) / Blasphemy / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 30, It's A Wrap (pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.