Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,238 members, 7,974,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:03 PM

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors (47725 Views)

Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Deepfreezer(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
My fearless president
WIKE and Wailers how market? cheesy
Zombie, mbe agaba.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Deepfreezer(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
My fearless president
WIKE and Wailers how market? cheesy
Zombie, mbe agaba.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by introvertedsoul: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ratello:

So Wike is the one killing people? Because you are there when he was dishing out orders to his boys undecided you APC lots are damn too demonic to be loved. You sha want Rivers by all means and shall not get it by any means. This Buhari is a big clown.....the strategists want Rivers to appear as if its beyond control and apply their machineries in order to rig the forthcoming elections .....alas they have failed already.

You no see the time wey Gov Wike cary 2 AK-47, one pump action, cutlass and Japanese sword for both hands?
With red bandanna on his head?
I forget. . . He even carry shield self.
I see something wey be like RPG for him hand but I know sure say na rocket launcher. undecided
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by ITbomb(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Some OS problem here.. ITbomb please come and help us fix this software problem so that this program doesn't get completely damaged.. Thank you.
The mynd framework is next generation tech, it has inbuilt ability to sniff out and destroy any duplication of its functions or nomenclature.
We have agreed to stay out of each other's path
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Jerryolumide(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
otokx:
Is he back?
come back from where? He lives outside Nigeria, he only comes to visit us
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by hallelluyah(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
israelchinedu:
wike is in trouble
Says who?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by SycophanticGoat: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Well neither am I. But still, you're the one who first spoke about shoving a dick up the president's mouth... So over to you. tongue

Hmm, and hope you remember who hold the majority seat in the senate? Besides, how are you so sure? Are you a member of the senate for you to have this cryptic information? tongue

I was only looking for a volunteer before you came with GEJ palava.. That was why I referred you to go shove yours into GEJ's but since it seems GEJ irritates you, you might wanna consider volunteering to shove yours up Buhari's throat... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Yaboski: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lalastical
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by DrDxtrz: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
I find it ludicrous the president deemed it necessary to personally voice out his concern on this, but personally turned a blind eye to the fulani herdsmen and the sufferings they leave in their trails.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by roltgold: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
he should first deal decisively against the killers of 11 nysc members in bauchi after he lost to Jonathan in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by SycophanticGoat: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
ITbomb:

The mynd framework is next generation tech, it has inbuilt ability to sniff out and destroy any duplication of its functions or nomenclature.
We have agreed to stay out of each other's path

LoL! Even a professional refuses to help us upgrade that virus infected programme... cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Toktee(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:
Irritating animal from Daura.....

Let him "decisively" deal with the comatose economy and the Fulani menace before venturing into Rivers.

You are not welcomed in Rivers state......better stay put in Equatorial Guinea

You can even start rearing guinea fowl over there for all we care

Moronic Daura slowpoke
If an animal can lead a country,then i pray to be one,but who know your father in his community?
Who know who and what are you?
nobody,but will know the man yu called animal as president of Nigeria,keep calm,anger can give you high blood pressure,high blood pressure can lead to pematured death,giveup,pmb isthe president,and he will remain there for the next eight years.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
There was not the opportunity here since he was not around when it happened. He can make any speech anywhere the world is a global village. It is boundryless.
sdindan:
Truly this Buhari is not our president.

Always making speeches outside Nigeria.

I dont really understand.

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Khez: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lmao
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by philosopy: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sorry, just one question..has anyone said anything about the killings done by the Fulani herdsmen,
has security been ordered to punish them? Am just asking lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Yaboski: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
There is God oooo
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Austino101(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
wat of d killing of fulani hardsmen........i jst dnt knw y apc led goevrnment is xo despirate 2 take over Rivers...........nw Ameachi leave Abj cum ph nt only campaign bt 2 provoke Amiable Wike......while sum dude here are calling him(Ameachi) d lion of Niger Delta...........wen u dare sum1 wat wil b d outcum.......a gud leader should show a gud example nt by daring or provoking Sum1
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Laredojohn(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
They should deal with sponsors of Boko Haram, Cattle rustlers killers first,
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Toktee(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
roltgold:
he should first deal decisively against the killers of 11 nysc members in bauchi after he lost to Jonathan in 2011.
Thy were out to do the pdp bidding,were they the only corps members postedin the north?
Moreover,the inability of jonadullto bring the killers to book,made him more dulled.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by specco(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Somebody's psych needs retooling here. But how can the security men punish the Sponsors. Are they the law courts?
The order should be that the security should fish out the sponsors for eventual prosecution in the court of law. This is democracy for goodness sake.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Fablonwa: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
What of baboons and monkeys soaking in their own blood? This is Mr Buharis prophecy coming to fulfillment.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by donvicky2007: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
The killing in Rivers state is baberic and must be stop by all means but first call ur people the Fulani herdsmen to stop their baberic act of killing benue people.....

You are not only the President of APC but the President of FRN and you sworn to defend the right,integrity,territory and property of Federal Repubic of Nigeria and her citizen.

GOD Bless ME
God Bless Nigerians & her visitors
GOD Bless PMB
GOD Bless Federal Rupublic of Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by joseph1832(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I was only looking for a volunteer before you came with GEJ palava.. That was why I referred you to go shove yours into GEJ's but since it seems GEJ irritates you, you might wanna consider volunteering to shove yours up Buhari's throat... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
And I was looking for a volunteer to tell him to "go _"Bleep himself". tongue hope you're not that volunteer though tongue grin

cktheluckyman:

Are you ignorant of the present configuration of the Senate? Besides which justification will he give for declaring SOE in Rivers while Bornu and benue remain unaffected?
Bornu and Benue eh, I suppose the killing in those states have anything to do with politics and elections? And do kindly tell?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Paulancebay(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
This guy always wants to appear a great leader outside Nigeria while he is always a mumu and timidacious at home, what a waste of northern votes!
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by keshconnections: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good one Mr.President but how about Agatu killing.
Ain't U gonna also deal decisively with them?
We also pray it doesn't go same way the outburst of dealing decisively with the budget padders which later ended in mere reshuffling into other ministries.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Paulancebay(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
This guy always wants to appear a great leader outside Nigeria while he is always mumucious and timid at home front , what a waste of northern votes!
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by malton: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good move. When then will you break your silence and order that the Fulani herders be put in their place, Mr president? It's still lives being lost, you know.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by ngoziama: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Way to go!

The Killings in Rivers State must stop...

Wike cannot go on Killing spree in the name of politics..

Wike this wike that. Apc killing apc yet pdp is being accused.
Buhari if you actually vowed to bring perpetrators of these heinous acts to book, please remember those killed in the north when you lost elections.i can never forget the late female corper an indigene of imo state whose mum became a shadow of herself.
Buhari please open up an investigation on the killing of the inec electoral officer that was killed alongside his family in kano and we were told the ac got burnt and they died.
Mr president if these aforementioned cases are dealt with then we can go down to port harcourt.also call odogwu mba mmiri amechi to order, let wike be, he lost totally in rivers because he has been rejected by his people .he should stop causing problems with the aim of getting you declare state of emergency in rivers.
Let us all be fair and know that Almighty God is watching us.Be fair enough our president to open up the cases especially those that massacred southerners when you lost.At least let them tell us who sent them and why they wasted innocent corpers after all their sufferings in the universities.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by sleazy5(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
otokx:
Is he back?

He is on his way. But he had to stop over at mars....
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
chesterlee:
Always addressing issues whenever he travels... The dullard of Daura should just STFU!!!

It seems he isn't aware that over 300 lives were slained by his blood thirsty Fulani brothers?

Junketeer in Chief!

I'm glad he is better than your clueless drunkard uncle badluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by cktheluckyman: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
joseph1832:
And I was looking for a volunteer to tell him to "go _"Bleep himself". tongue hope you're not that volunteer though tongue grin

Bornu and Benue eh, I suppose the killing in those states have anything to do with politics and elections? And do kindly tell?
Look at how you reason!! So because the killings in Bornu and Benue has nothing to do with politics makes it better than that of Rivers state? How pathetic!!
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by joseph1832(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Look at how you reason!! So because the killings in Bornu and Benue has nothing to do with politics makes it better than that of Rivers state? How pathetic!!
Abeg go sidon jare. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.