Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) (1634 Views)

Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral / BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by obiremy: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
As shared by online user......

'The children above are pupils of State Primary School Oyewole, Agege. The relationship between these kids and the pictured Okada rider is unknown.

With all the laws banning Okada riding in Lagos, this rider still risked the lives of six kids. I managed to take the pictures after some threats. He however pictured all the faces of the kids. We just hope that the Education department will get to do something about this kids.'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/okada-rider-carries-six-pupils-of-state.html

Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by ladyF(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lol mention the nairalander riding the okada grin is this even safe?
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by iamdiamond(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
ha
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by Edwinmason(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
shey wen e go happen na devil go cause am
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by mackhunter77: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
it looks staged......abi na which kind career okada man go SMILE FOR THE CAMERA?
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by naijaking1: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
God. I hope he has some sort of seat belt
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by osesology(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
If they ban okada in dat area now, it is people like this delinquent that will still come out and start swearing. Isn't this an accident waiting to happen?
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by Vision4God: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
God help him
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
mackhunter77:
it looks staged......abi na which kind career okada man go SMILE FOR THE CAMERA?

the pinshure resemble smile ba??
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by mackhunter77: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
baebae:

the pinshure resemble smile ba??

it's like u believe they got stuck in a hold up or something... use ur brain while it lasts
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
mackhunter77:

it's like u believe they got stuck in a hold up or something... use ur brain while it lasts

STFU douche what you are saying doesn't even correlate with the statement I made ..it was just a harmless statement but I guess an insensitive and insecure person like you wont understand that
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by mackhunter77: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
baebae:

STFU douche what you are saying doesn't even correlate with the statement I made ..it was just a harmless statement but I guess an insensitive and insecure person like you wont understand that

I FOLLOW THE MOSKVAT, DOWN TO GORKY PARK, LISTENING TO THE WIND OF CHANGE...#whistling as I walk on by
Re: See What An Okada Man Was Spotted Carrying In Agege,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
mackhunter77:

I FOLLOW THE MOSKVAT, DOWN TO GORKY PARK, LISTENING TO THE WIND OF CHANGE...#whistling as I walk on by

I clicked on mentions hoping it was something important and I saw this ... oga abeg stop quoting me

(1) (Reply)

Engine Refused Start After Crackshaft Was Changed / Fresh Tokunbo 406 For Sale / Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.