Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,612 members, 7,941,349 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS (37373 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku / It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
hmmm na wa o, with the way things are going, no one might vote in the election. though I like it when PDP gives APC fire for fire.

u can't try this nonsense in the core North, we saw how elections in the north went peacefully, there were no PDP candidates shouting in radio of coming to face whoever, but the useless ameachi who is trying hard to impress who I don't know, is spitting fire and brimstone.
be already to swap dead bodies if u rig. angry

Ameachi has the rite to campaign or doesn't he? So becos wike is gov all other parties in d state shud shut up? If there is violence it will be wikes fault and dat may lead to a state of emergency in d state. This same thing happened in Lagos btw Amode(APC) and Jonathan/agbaje(pdp) bt TINUBU being a smart man and avoided voilence and told his members also cos PDP wanted it to erupt so they can declare a SOE so I hp wike will be smart not to fall for this bt I doubt it cos of his rage. If the elections are even rigged there r ways to contest dat no by killing people.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by christopher123(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2016
peacengine:

Hahahaha okay, keep deceiving yourselves grin

No quote me again, i just dey pity una

Okay wike is a Latin name

Agreed.... Atulu
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2016
Progressive01:
The dead bodies they are gonna be swapping would include those of his children, extended family and hopefully, himself.

What an incorrigible idiot.

This is all these politicians know- push innocent people off the cliff while their children remain very safe in a far flung country or heavily guarded by adequately armed security operatives.

Wike is indeed an uncouth, bloodthirsty power drunk maniac. I hope his pot boils over soon.
Naija Politicians been using poverty and ethnocentric tendencies as instruments to lure folks into vulgarities that ends in mass destruction for the price of breakfast whilst shield their own kinsfolk from the whole drama. Till the people wake up to fight for what's really important ; their right to bread without having to sweat an ocean anyway...
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by oweman: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
nawa for this Rivers people....violence running trough their veins[

By this statement one can now apreciate the truthfulness of Ameichi speaking on channeld tv yesterday alleging Wike to be violent and curently harbouring a wanted murderer inside govrtnmrnt house portharcourt .
No wonder almost everybody from Rivers State has the blood of violent in thier veins .
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Fury007: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=13pt]Rivers State is PDP
PDP is Rivers State
Prospective APC election Riggers will be roasted alive come this Saturday
[/size]

Some of your cousins are part of this prospective riggers. May they receive jungle justice as you have declared!
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ihatesycophant(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Savigne:
The way this whole debacle is going I'm beginning to wonder if its Amaechi running for governorship cause I've not heard pim from the APC gov candidate.
Is Wike also contesting? Amaechi is the leader of APC is Rivers state, same Wike is the leader of PDP in Rivers state. This your words has shown you don't know the echelon of party. In a real sense, it's the party chairman that suppose to be canvassing for votes for his candidates but leaders of parties have hijacked it.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by pendusky(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
It is going to be very bloody in Rivers State.. I promise..

Its going to be a peaceful one.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ozoemenaca: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2016
Amaechi should leave Rivers people alone. He has finished his tenure, he should allow Wike to do his own tenure but where he says no then Wike and Rivers People are equal to the task
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by 100Cents: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Omotolu:
...provocative utterance should not be encouraged from anybody...

Dogs and Baboons soaked in blood ?
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Charly68: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
High time military men & women be on standby to mow down any trouble makers ..if a whole Governor can be spitting fire like this I think it is unfortunate for the state this time around..means human lives is nothing to the man..but if things get out of hands & PMB declared state of emergency,he will be the loser like Fayose in his first term... Power is a loaded gun that can be either used to defend oneself or kill self..it is the wise that knows how to use power to defend himself...the foolish ones kill themselves wilth power. . More so the man at the centre is a retired army General ,this kind of people have been trained to lose battles but never to lose any war... Whether they talk or not it is their actions that speaks for them..Obj dealt technically with his opponents & nothing happened in Naija . Wike should be advised before it is too late.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Gaskia: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Nigerian politics is terrible. Violence, distrust and anger.
Rigging is a gross crime and so is arson and murder.
When there is an unchallenged precedent to evil, it inspires others:

Buhari: IF there is rigging (rigging), Baboons and dogs will soak in blood (arson, murder) (act 1, scene 1)
(at the end, there was perceived and actual rigging, and there was massive bloodshed, the instigator is now a president threatening to deal with others who copy him)

Wike: If you rig, RIP (act 1, scene 2)

Too bad for both cases.

Meanwhile why is PMB silent on the military killings in Ogoni? Why is Wike's alarm on the plot to rig ignored? Ignoring the alarm means setting the tone for violence.
Both APC and PDP are guilty, APC provoking and intimidating PDP with state apparatus: Police, INEC, Federal University Lecturers, Army, Minister of Transport, NIMASA DG, PDP resisting with local muscle like the case of Bayelsa.

Please let peace be. We shall all account for our deeds and it may be to late if not now to change our ways.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Marthaodion(f): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=13pt]Rivers State is PDP
PDP is Rivers State
Prospective APC election Riggers will be roasted alive come this Saturday
[/size]
Receive sense. No particular party should even have a state, whether PDP or APC. Let the people always make their choice that's true democracy.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by bonechamberlain(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
jaxxy:

Ameachi has the rite to campaign or doesn't he? So becos wike is gov all other parties in d state shud shut up? If there is violence it will be wikes fault and dat may lead to a state of emergency in d state. This same thing happened in Lagos btw Amode(APC) and Jonathan/agbaje(pdp) bt TINUBU being a smart man and avoided voilence and told his members also cos PDP wanted it to erupt so they can declare a SOE so I hp wike will be smart not to fall for this bt I doubt it cos of his rage. If the elections are even rigged there r ways to contest dat no by killing people.
this is not about violence but rigging, violence in Lagos, hmm so good luck wanted violence in Lagos and chose to avoid violence in Nigeria by immediately conceding.

the message is clear go out and vote but if u rig, be ready to swap dead bodies.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by bonechamberlain(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
ElCapone:
itz bodiez of ur likez who have diz sort dirty mentality da wld b swapd since u dont value human life and tink it shld sacrifice 4 watever reasonz.
it seems u are a potential rigger.

the message is clear avoid rigging or be prepared to swap dead bodies.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Sense911: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
lol cheesy
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by teebantee(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Must he make inciting statements! Agbaya oshi
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by jude90(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tell them
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ElCapone(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
it seems u are a potential rigger.

the message is clear avoid rigging or be prepared to swap dead bodies.
and u so foolish nt to see dat innocent livez cld b lost as a result of dis madness. Yhu think diz killerz wld only go after riggerz, wat happenz if itz nt riggd, they wld still device a meanz to let da blood of da innocent flow. Stick dat into ur head.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by bonechamberlain(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
ElCapone:
and u so foolish nt to see dat innocent livez cld b lost as a result of dis madness. Yhu think diz killerz wld only go after riggerz, wat happenz if itz nt riggd, they wld still device a meanz to let da blood of da innocent flow. Stick dat into ur head.
of u like lament from now till thy kingdom come, do not rig.

we know those who want to spill innocent blood because of their parochial quest to control an oil state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Godson32(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
APC= Scam. We don't need scammers in River State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by McDiddy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmm.....Oga Wike abeg ooo
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by arumay: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Trouble brewing in the creeks
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by hush15: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
ihatesycophant:

I like this your points, since many of you guys doesn't know the workings of government. If I may ask you, Is Wike also contesting for any elective position? The same way Wike is the leader of PDP, so is Amaechi, no rule state that you should not galvanize electorates for candidates of your party, and if you think there's any rule against that, let the world know. Since last year before the pronouncement at the supreme court, when he anticipated that there may be likelihood of rerun, Wike has been spewing fire and brimstone. Wike has no right by any standard of law to spew nonsense because he's not even contesting, what he need to do is to liaise with the security agencies for the peaceful conduct of the elections as the chief security officer of the state and also campaign for his candidates, likewise Amaechi has the right to campaign for his candidates as an inborn of the state and the leader of APC. Who win and not should be determined by the electorates and not by him.

I disagree with your comment. Wike may not be contesting but he is the CSO of his state. Whatever happens in his state is his business unlike Ameachi who is already a minister and his office is in Abuja. That's his primary place of assignment. Not to come and instigate violence in Rivers.

Mind you, wike and Ameachi is sending two different message. One is saying one is a thug and thus should not vote for him and another is saying he wouldn't allow riggers to take the day. The one is guarding against rigging obviously is saying the needful. Why would he allow rigging as the chief custodian o the state
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by datigbogirl: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
hmmm na wa o, with the way things are going, no one might vote in the election. though I like it when PDP gives APC fire for fire.

u can't try this nonsense in the core North, we saw how elections in the north went peacefully, there were no PDP candidates shouting in radio of coming to face whoever, but the useless ameachi who is trying hard to impress who I don't know, is spitting fire and brimstone.
be already to swap dead bodies if u rig. angry

I've always wondered what's so special in Almajiris dat we love to please dem always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by bonechamberlain(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
datigbogirl:

I've always wondered what's so special in Almajiris dat we love to please dem always.
Amechi should be asked that question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Omotolu:
Wike talks of human dying as if he is referring to goats dying.
Dat guy na boss...
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ayurem: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
tell ameachi about peace
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by comos: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
People should come out and vote,

that is the only way to send Ameachi/APC out of river state
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Ayatullah(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
It is going to be very bloody in Rivers State.. I promise..

Then expect STATE OF EMERGENCY declaration shocked
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
serialkilla:
Dat guy na boss...
...the guy loves human blood...
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by evansjeff(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
I blame the supreme court.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Savigne(f): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Is Wike also contesting? Amaechi is the leader of APC is Rivers state, same Wike is the leader of PDP in Rivers state. This your words has shown you don't know the echelon of party. In a real sense, it's the party chairman that suppose to be canvassing for votes for his candidates but leaders of parties have hijacked it.
Like you said,I dont know how this whole thing works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" / Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.