Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Buy From China And Taiwan - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy From China And Taiwan (606 Views)

Buy from cotonou clothes, shoes, bags and other wares at really cheap price . / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics / How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy From China And Taiwan by taipei: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2009
Do you want to buy or order goods from China or Taiwan ,i can help you purchase whatever you want.
I have lived in China for seven years and married to a Taiwanese. All you need is to send me mail or call me and tell me what you want then i will send you details of My bank account or you can send through western union or pay into my account in Nigeria.
I have been into this for one and half years now. If you also want to find the genuity of my information plz i will gladly do send you my marriage certificate,legal residents permits, where iam working[English First Business and English Training company] and my pictures.
Also i can give you my families phone numbers and home addresses in Nigeria if you wish.
I also have shops online .
Plz do reach me on 086-13954640545, 0546 -8501550 [china] 00886 6922834118 [Taiwan]
king5690@gmail.com
kinglyguy2003@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless Nigeria.
Mr Kingsley
Re: Buy From China And Taiwan by ifyalways(f): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2009
If u are going to get me whatever i order,ship/send to Nigeria,My people pick up and pay at point of picking up,am down for biz with u.ANY OTHER thing aside that is as far as am concerned,A JOKE. cool

(1) (Reply)

Microwave Oven Available / Proven Ways To Get A Visa Without Stress / Make Serious Money In Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.