Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,806 members, 7,972,884 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

Feeds Analysis With Indigenous Software - Solving Farmers Challenges! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Feeds Analysis With Indigenous Software - Solving Farmers Challenges! (765 Views)

Price Of Poultry Feeds In Ibadan / Make Your Own Poultry Feeds / Advanced Animal Feeds Formulation Software - Solving Farmers Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeds Analysis With Indigenous Software - Solving Farmers Challenges! by emmanuel2014: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
@ Oladipo Shobanke here is my findings about your layers feed formula (zoom the image to view the result)
1. The CP is okay (in line with your choice) - reduction is recommended
2. The ME is too high 3124.219 just too high for layers under any condition.
3. Low fiber - no direct fiber ingredient(s) is used in your formulation
4. Lysine is okay
5. Low methionine - make the synthetic 350g per 100kg
6. Phosphorus level is okay
7. Calcium level is okay
8. Fat level is okay
THE IMPLICATION
There will be delay in eggs production
Prolapses may ensure when the birds eventually begin to lay
COURTESY OF
INDIGENOUS FEEDS/CONCENTRATES FORMULATION & ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
GET YOUR COPY
PRICE: N7,500.00 per CD
HOT LINES 08188202711, 08036068702
NOTE: THE SOFTWARE CAN FORMULATE AND ANALYZE ALL TYPES OF ANIMAL FEEDS - FISH, PIG, POULTRY, RABBITS....

Re: Feeds Analysis With Indigenous Software - Solving Farmers Challenges! by quadraheem(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Do you also have the software for fish?

emmanuel2014:
@ Oladipo Shobanke here is my findings about your layers feed formula (zoom the image to view the result)
1. The CP is okay (in line with your choice) - reduction is recommended
2. The ME is too high 3124.219 just too high for layers under any condition.
3. Low fiber - no direct fiber ingredient(s) is used in your formulation
4. Lysine is okay
5. Low methionine - make the synthetic 350g per 100kg
6. Phosphorus level is okay
7. Calcium level is okay
8. Fat level is okay
THE IMPLICATION
There will be delay in eggs production
Prolapses may ensure when the birds eventually begin to lay
COURTESY OF
INDIGENOUS FEEDS/CONCENTRATES FORMULATION & ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
GET YOUR COPY
PRICE: N7,500.00 per CD
HOT LINES 08188202711, 08036068702
Re: Feeds Analysis With Indigenous Software - Solving Farmers Challenges! by emmanuel2014: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
MY SOFTWARE CAN FORMULATE & ANALYZE ALL TYPES OF ANIMAL FEEDS - FISH, PIGS, POULTRY ETC
Re: Feeds Analysis With Indigenous Software - Solving Farmers Challenges! by emmanuel2014: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2016
WAR AGAINST GOMBORO & NCD 5: USE RIGHT DOSAGE
So far we have taken the following strategists in ensuring total victory over gomboro & NCD diseases in our farms:
1. DON'T BE IGNORANT – GOMBORO & NCD ARE REAL - WAR 1
2. AVOID DEATH VACCINES - WAR 2
3. QUALITY STARVE PERIOD/ ADEQUATE DRINKERS - WAR 3
4. FOLLOW STRICT SCHEDULE
Now we be shall considering strategy number 5
USE RIGHT DOSAGE
LISTEN: There is no room for self-management in ensuring total victory over gomboro & NCD else you are bound to have vaccine failure. You MUST use appropriate dosses to win the war against gomboro & NCD.
Vaccine comes in different dosses of: 100 for 100 birds, 200 for 200 birds, 500 for 500 birds, 1000 for 1000 birds. Vaccines are made for specific number of birds. You CANNOT buy less than the number of your birds. Let take a case study and that is applicable to whatever number of birds you may have:
A farmer has 150 birds irrespective of the breed - broilers or layers. Such farmer must buy 200 dosses vaccine or buy 15 vials of 100 dosses each (many a time you will not see 100 dosage/ dosses, especially Nigerian made). Now in a situation where such farmer did not see 100 or 200 dosses, the next option for him is to buy 500 dosses. In fact if 500 doses is not available he must buy 1000 dosses. What you do with the excess dosses will be consider in the next war series.
Never use vaccine less than the number of your bird. You will have vaccine failure if you do. Don't risk your investment. Vaccines are not expensive. Consider losing your birds that you have been feeding for the past 4 weeks to just #1,000.00 worth vaccine. Be wise!!! In summary: I need remind you of vaccination schedule
7th day: first gomboro
14th day: first lasota
21st day: 2nd gomboro
28 day: 2nd lasota
I have personally recommended 3rd dose of gomboro by reason of experience
Find my post on: WAR AGAINST GOMBORO
Drugs can never take the place of vaccine
VACCINE DOSAGE
Vaccines come in different doses of 100, 200, 500, 1000 etc in tablet form.
The rule is simple. Buy vaccine according to the number of your birds
100 birds = 100 doses
200 birds = 200 doses
500 birds = 500 doses
ETC
If you have 60 birds, you must buy 100 doses, if you have 300 birds, you buy 400 doses (200 doses × 2)
Never use vaccine below the number of your birds else you have vaccine failure.

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business / Quality Bee Suits For Sale / Vitamin 'A' Yellow Corn @ #125/kg Available Next Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.