Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind (535 Views)

10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / Guys, When Looking For A Bae, Do U Have Someone In Mind? Or Anylady U See U Woo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind by Mty4real(m): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2016
This actually happened to my best friend , and I am looking at the possible way to comprehend and advice him properly.
If we really have original Africans on NL, what I am about to ask will just sound repetitive and overfloged.
The questions that accrued are:
1. Are you going to simply disobey them by following your own choice in a lady?
2. Or you are really going to obey there own choice in a lady?
3. Please be sincere and give reasons for your submission
Re: Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind by Adonis3: 12:21am On Mar 16, 2016
na dem go help me leave with her and condone her madness

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind by DharmyYinks: 12:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Ur parents can't make ur choice for u, they can only advice you. It's now for u to ponder on wat dey said or neglect it.
Re: Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind by wolfgangg(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2016
If they won't accept my choice of partner- it has to come with reasons(reasonable ones tho) then I'll decide if I'll call it quit or stay put.

But then I feel its not necessary they select a partner for me / in fact I won't accept!- its my heart, not theirs!

But if they are adamant on doing so, then I'll rather remain single.

But I trust my parent - they trust my selection.....

1 Like

Re: Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind by ladyteska(f): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Gbam!!

make your choice,or choices will make you
Re: Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind by EzePromoe: 3:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Sometimes our parents do see things we do not see. Don't get too emotional with 'your choice', hear the explanations your parents have to give, they may be concrete though I fear you may not see it for what it is. Remember you can't win any battle against your parents but a truce is possible.
Re: Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind by Mty4real(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Ur parents can't make ur choice for u, they can only advice you. It's now for u to ponder on wat dey said or neglect it.
Re: Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind by Mty4real(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
EzePromoe:
Sometimes our parents do see things we do not see. Don't get too emotional with 'your choice', hear the explanations your parents have to give, they may be concrete though I fear you may not see it for what it is. Remember you can't win any battle against your parents but a truce is possible.
Re: Dating: To Follow Your Mind Or To Follow Parent's Mind by Mty4real(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
You have spoken wellla

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe, Chiamaka, Says A Man Who Can't Buy Her Fuel Is Not A Good Boyfriend / She Said She Loves....... / New Here Need Some Coaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.