Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,341 members, 7,978,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:52 PM

delete this post - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / delete this post (870 Views)

My Computer Give Me Delete Option Always. / Google Chrome Under Attack: DELETE These Extensions IF You Have Them On Chrome / How To Remove/delete Stubborn Files From Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

delete this post by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2016
delete this post
Re: delete this post by Adonis3: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2016
T
Re: delete this post by tempem: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2016
U
Re: delete this post by samfibby(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2016
GSMCARECENTER:
Source: www.gsmcarecenter.com

Do you often look over your shoulders to check if anyone was staring at the monitor of your PC or phone whenever you use any of them in public places? I do that a lot too and you will agree that doesn’t necessarily happen because we have a secret that must be protected. It’s just that we like our privacy.

If you worry so much about the privacy of your online activities then you might not be too happy to know Google has been keeping a tab on you, so much that it knows your name, age, gender, location and a bunch of other stuff. Yes, Google has quietly been following you, collecting information and monitoring your online behavior unless you are certain you have never used any one of these; android phone, Google Search, Chrome browser, YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps and other numerous Google services you probably didn’t know belonged to Google.

Well, don’t panic even if you have been using Google in a not-so-good ways (you know what I mean) because Google is not going to use what it knows about to hurt you or anyone. In it only gathers your details to able to serve you personalized contents including ads. Before showing you how to stop Google from crawling over your activities lets discuss what it knows about you.
Continue: http://www.gsmcarecenter.com/?p=762
I dont own a smart phone.
I stopped using gmail since verification was done by phone number.
I dont sign in to watch youtube since i dont have a gmail account.
I have never used google chrome, i prefer mozillla or ucbrowser.
I use microsoft vitual space without credentials instead of google earth.
Still, i feel like google is following me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Acer Aspire 6530 2014 Edition @ 53,000 But Slightly Negociatable / How To Recover A Forgotten Password Of Rar File / Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.