Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,400 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:59 AM

Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! (1681 Views)

OMG..!. Meet 2-year Old Indonesia Boy Who Smoked 40 Cigarettes In A Day / Meet 2 Kenyan Most Sexy Female TV Presenters (photos/video) / Meet 2 Filipino Female Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by talktomazech: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2016
If there is anything you can do against them, they may probably tolerate. But one thing they can't tolerate is trying to separate them. undecided

Meet 28-year-old Lucy and Anna the world’s most identical twins who eat the same meals; have the same job in the same company, drive one car, share one Facebook account, and share one boyfriend!!! Huh...

Their boyfriend, 31-year-old Electrical Mechanic, Ben Bryne said: “It was demanding in the beginning, but now I know better."

I enjoy sleeping with both of them at the same time.....

Lucy said: “The main question we get asked is, ‘How does one guy keep up with two girls in the bedroom?’
“Put it this way, we’re very active girls and he needs twice the energy!”
When we're both in the bedroom with him, he always,,,,,

Read details about this and watch their video…

Click here- https://www.mazech.com/identical_twins

***Featuring***

Latest jobs!

Several new job opening in various fields have just been posted -national and international. Don't miss this!

Read details and apply...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs

Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by talktomazech: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2016
O' Chim... undecided

Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by klassykute(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2016
lol osheeeey baddest
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by talktomazech: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2016
Hhmm...

Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by PatrishiaGee(f): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Seriously?! . Eyama!
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by Ayoemrys(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2016
craziness
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by maryam6(f): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Looking at the guy, U'll see he's getting tired!
Make him no go die one day doing that thing with both of them, he needs help ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Buharia's Handwork
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by talktomazech: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Make him no go die one day doing that thing with both of them, he needs help ooo undecided

Mechanic dey tire?? His body na Mechanic....whether electrical or mechanical mechanic!! Lol grin
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by Kirinwa: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

You wan help am?
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by sinaj(f): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Iz dat their boy friend or father
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by decatalyst(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2016
I part of me keep saying "thats double portion of enjoyment" to the boyfriend.

Twosome all of the time, thats if the story is true lipsrsealed
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by talktomazech: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
decatalyst:
I part of me keep saying "thats double portion of enjoyment" to the boyfriend.

Twosome all of the time, thats if the story is true lipsrsealed

All our stories are true!
Re: Get One, Take 1 Free! Meet 2 Sisters Who Take Turns To Sleep With One Boyfriend! by olajizz01(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2016
maryam6:
Orisirisi
I didnt know that u can speak yoruba lang.

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better? Timaya Vs Swanky Jerry / OMG! Meet The Adorable Daughter Of The Veteran Nollywood Actor Tony Umez / Rihanna Completely Expose Boobs!! As She Shows Off Ample Cleavage In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.