Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,096 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) (39904 Views)

BBNaija's Soma Survives Accident (Photos) / Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children / Kanayo O. Kanayo Back To School, Resumes At University Of Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by FagsamPHP(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
k
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by henrydadon(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
thank god for his life
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by yusufu16: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rambo! Part 2. Good one bro. You saved your life
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by olaskul(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Which kind car be this No logo No name...
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Babyphinas(f): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God for him
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by macino1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
accident cases is almost becoming a routine. May we or any of our love ones not be part of it
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by ooshinibos: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Destined2win:
You know, there is one thing about life, someone else who was a victim of this kind of accident might have died but he was able to break free and battle the fire himself.

As an individual, you can choose how you want to die. You can decide, 'ok no matter what I face everyday, I will never die through road mishaps, assassinations or any form of sudden deaths'. Make it an agreement with your God, believe me, where others go and don't come back, you will not get stuck there.

I WILL NEVER DIE SUDDENLY. SAY THAT WITH ME TODAY!

BTW I am the President GCFR in waiting, Pray for coming government.

welcome to the team
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Destined2win: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
ooshinibos:

welcome to the team

Which team Sire?
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by macaranta(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
chimere66:
The man identified as C J Bishop Egbucha, was involved in fatal accident which saw his car summersault several times in FCT, Abuja. The car went aflame but Egbucha was able to break the rearmirror, grab the fire extinguisher and put off the fire. He is presently in a hospital in Abuja for internal bleeding.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/music-producer-survives-fatal-accident.html

Funny that people are already quoting "rearmirror" as the right term to use. undecided
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Destined2win:
You know, there is one thing about life, someone else who was a victim of this kind of accident might have died but he was able to break free and battle the fire himself.

As an individual, you can choose how you want to die. You can decide, 'ok no matter what I face everyday, I will never die through road mishaps, assassinations or any form of sudden deaths'. Make it an agreement with your God, believe me, where others go and don't come back, you will not get stuck there.

Good of you.
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM ACCIDENTS...THIS ONE WEY ACCIDENTS JUST DEY MAKE FP ANYHOW
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Bawizzie(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
The guy go soon turn movie producer as God keep am alive. Thank God for u bro
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Greenback: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God..
But buhari sef..
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Bioboy1213(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Destined2win:

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Bishops10(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Destined2win:

It's an agreement between I and God

I will never die from anyfin created by him
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by jornie(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
VickyRotex:
Thank God. I Pray he survives the bleeding. It's well with him.
which bleeding? Actor dey bleed? Pesin wey use him hand break rear wind screen,..he come see say him car Don catch fire... He enter fire, enter car,carry fire extinguisher comot,quench the fire... The guy is a super hero...i can't fathom..

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
jornie:

which bleeding? Actor dey bleed? Pesin wey use him hand break rear wind screen,..he come see say him car Don catch fire... He enter fire, enter car,carry fire extinguisher comot,quench the fire... The guy is a super hero...i can't fathom..

Did you read the part where it says, he is currently in the hospital being treated for internal bleeding?
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by charlsecy(m): 1:37am On Mar 19, 2016
chimere66:
The man identified as C J Bishop Egbucha, was involved in fatal accident which saw his car....
I don't think the accident was fatal as it doesn't look he died or that he would die!
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Yusluv13(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2016
what side mirror as to do with fire stinguisher
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by king096: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
where is the fire extinguisher?
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by sluk(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
I will tell Jet Li that somebody stole his stunt.... this guy na actor sha

Thank God for his life.

Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Shares Makeup Free Valentine Picture With Husband / Zubby Michael Mobbed By Fans In Lagos: Pictures & Video / Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.