Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,769 members, 7,879,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) (43201 Views)

Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / Triplets Killed In A Fire Disaster In Jigawa (Photos) / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by omron(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2016
I Give glory to God almighty for saving me and my mum from this black cobra snake,
I lost my dad some months ago so I went to visit my mum in her site in order not to feel lonely.
I never knew my going there to see her was for a purpose.
On getting there we have 4 rooms apartment in the House so I took one and I slept.
Hoping to wake up the next day as usual and take my leave.
So around 1am I woke up and couldn't sleep again. I wanted to sleep but my spirit did not sleep, so I kept my eyes open.. I began to arrange my room that night and tidy up things, I took a broom and I was sweeping the room that link to the verandah(passage,) to my mums room. And the rain began to fell as I was sweeping I finish with my room I was about sweeping the passage when I heard an annoying sound like shekere shekere.. As if someone was using a chain to scratch the concrete lo and behold I looked up it was a long tiny black cobra snake I saw... The snake has already put head at the entrance door that link to my mums room... I shouted Ejo Ejo Ejo (snake snake snake,) this was around 1:30am.
My mum heard my voice from inside her room and she woke up wanted to open the door with fear I shouted at her to wait... So I summon courage, face the snake I throw the broom on the snake and I miss the target... GOD SO GOOD even though there was no light I put on my powerful camon c8 torchlight and I found a big umbrella and I moved closer and break it's head..... I just Give glory to God because if I didn't visit my mum dat day the snake would have entered her room and it would have been a battle between My mun and snake with only her in the room ... I just don't know how to thank God for this Victory.... Help me in praising God fellow nairalanders

106 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by bobogee007(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2016
May God be with us this raining season

I see this thread going places like PMB
Ftc
Been long I got this
Bobogee the FTC bar man serve them round

38 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by yongnoble(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2016
we know say nairalandland mods like anything snake, but this your snake too small, e no go reach frontpage grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by domopps(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Op u mean that snake was killed with that broom?

Btw since when killing Snake now a testimony .........?

Cheeeeers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2016
LALASTICLALA..

Password: Olajumoke, Snake, Tonto

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Plolly(f): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2016
Let somebody shout hallelujah

6 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by LouisBERG: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Lmao at POWERFUL camon c8 tourchlIght....mhen that flash light is sOmthing else the manufacturals of that product went an extra mile just for the flashliGht. It's really nice. A humourous success story indeed.
#caLLmeBERG

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Chopet(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2016
e small nah

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by bobogee007(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2016
yongnoble:
we know say nairalandland mods like anything snake, but this your snake too small, e no go reach frontpage grin

No snake is small
Snake na snake

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by dkronicle(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2016
E don tey wey I dey fp gan.. Visa land, I apply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by thorpido(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Thank God for your life and your mum's and that inner voice that kept you alert.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by PresVA: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Nawa. ThankGod for you bro...

I think this seeing of snake inside one's room has a lot to do with the environment. . Never seen one all my life; I pray not to see o because I won't sleep in that room for months.. embarassed

We should be conscious of our environment. ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by omron(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Thanks all
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by DEXTROVERT: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Click
If
u
believe
this
PLASTIC SNAKE
Will
Land
On
FP

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2016
You seem so certain it's a cobra. I am no ophiologist but I sure can tell if a snake is a cobra or not. Certainly not a mamba too.

Ah! That inner voice. Science still hasn't been able to explain it. Is it heightened survival instincts or some ethereal connection with the future?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by dan9ice(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Fp news.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by StPete: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Same way I almost trampled on a snake last night. Finally killed it but couldn't take pictures
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Sorry for your loss. Thank God mama and son is ok! smiley
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by seankay(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2016
lemme book a space on this FP destined train
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by yvelchstores(f): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2016
This will def make fp....thank God for ur insight op,

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by yvelchstores(f): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Click
If
u
believe
this
PLASTIC SNAKE
Will
Land
On
FP
For u to think its a plastic snake, then u Cld as well blv Buhari is Indian.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by mekzyjoe(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2016
Make I buy plot of land frm lekki gardens for here grin grin... Lala like sake shaaa
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Swissheart(f): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Ehyah
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by AntiWailer: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nairaland and Snake

Is there a snake mode ?

If you want a story on Front page.

Type your story and round it off with "Snake in the monkey's shadow "

lala will push it to front page. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Segadem(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank God for u and your family, but op(omron) change the pm to am and "the rain began to fell" to "to fall"
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by thefakestan: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lala no dey disappoint!

ThefakeStan
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Adaowerri111: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
FP material, anything snake no matter how small must reach fp

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by html14java(f): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
omron:
I Give glory to God almighty for saving me and my mum from this black cobra snake,
I lost my dad some months ago so I went to visit my mum in her site in order not to feel lonely.
I never knew my going there to see her was for a purpose.
On getting there we have 4 rooms apartment in the House so I took one and I slept.
Hoping to wake up the next day as usual and take my leave.
So around 1pm I woke up and couldn't sleep again. I wanted to sleep but my spirit did not sleep, so I kept my eyes open.. I began to arrange my room that night and tidy up things, I took a broom and I was sweeping the room that link to the verandah(passage,) to my mums room. And the rain began to fell as I was sweeping I finish with my room I was about sweeping the passage when I heard an annoying sound like shekere shekere.. As if someone was using a chain to scratch the concrete lo and behold I looked up it was a long tiny black cobra snake I saw... The snake has already put head at the entrance door that link to my mums room... I shouted Ejo Ejo Ejo (snake snake snake,) this was around 1:30pm.
My mum heard my voice from inside her room and she woke up wanted to open the door with fear I shouted at her to wait... So I summon courage, face the snake I throw the broom on the snake and I miss the target... GOD SO GOOD even though there was no light I put on my powerful camon c8 torchlight and I found a big umbrella and I moved closer and break it's head..... I just Give glory to God because if I didn't visit my mum dat day the snake would have entered her room and it would have been a battle between My mun and snake with only her in the room ... I just don't know how to thank God for this Victory.... Help me in praising God fellow nairalanders

thiS is TESTIMONY

Somebody, Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the LORD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Moz22: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op.."And the rain began to fell" is bad grammar..simply put, "and it began to rain. Don't quote me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Byronichero: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chopet:
e small nah
baba haba naaa
Re: See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) by Critiqual(m): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ahahaha thank God for my powerful Camon c8 torchlight killed me o

So, na afternoon una dey sleep cos na pm pm I dey see.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.