Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day (2268 Views)

"You Look Sick" Wizkid Fans React To His Latest Picture With P.daddy / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2016
dan9ice:
Five times a day, you're not a good wife o grin just kidding oo
am a guy undecided
Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by Realhommie(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
i didn't complain that i look sick
Have some manners.. Talk to people with courtesy and treat them with some respect, it wn't do you no harm.
Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by ozodigboo(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2016
You eat 5 times daily ?? well, it depends on what you've been eating. All eat no be eat.
And mind you, if you eat 5 times a day and f*ck 10 times a day, you will still look sickly.
I need more info to help you.
Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2016
Its not just about eating
Forget surgery undecided u cant afford it no offense .. It's extremely expensive plus the healing process, and there are serious risks involved .. Not worth it only if u got that jayz money undecided were u can go to a very good surgeon

Eat high protien , Carbs
Exercise : yes u have to even if your skinny , this helps bulk up n build up muscle .
Take supplements: milkshakes, body building protein shakes , increase your calorie intake +1000

You will loose weight at first

But if you disciplined u ill see result . smiley
Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by Gebbson007(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2016
ofcux u re if nt y shud a healthy person eat 5 times daily fr dis economy
Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Gebbson007:
ofcux u re if nt y shud a healthy person eat 5 times daily fr dis economy
are u for real? I mean to say, i eat very well
Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
ozodigboo:
You eat 5 times daily ?? well, it depends on what you've been eating. All eat no be eat.
And mind you, if you eat 5 times a day and f*ck 10 times a day, you will still look sickly.
I need more info to help you.
lols na u dey give me kitty-cat? grin
Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Realhommie:
Have some manners.. Talk to people with courtesy and treat them with some respect, it wn't do you no harm.
u don't deserve my respect, people like you mean nothing to me
Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by Realhommie(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
u don't deserve my respect, people like you mean nothing to me
Wn't take you seriously, you obviously need to grow up... The way you sound tells just how mature you are. Takia
Re: Why Do I Look Sick? I Eat Five Times A Day by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Have you tried the "chopping iron" therapy? Rather wanting to have just mass, wouldn't it be nice to have muscles.
Hit the irons today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories / 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.