Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,991 members, 7,880,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car (2025 Views)

Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car by kay29000(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Checkout this picture of Smash from the singing duo, Bracket, and Flavour inside an exotic looking car with Flavour's daughter from Anna Banner. Can anyone help me out with the name of the car? Smash shared these pics on his Instagram page yesterday.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2016/03/pics-smash-of-bracket-flavour-and-his.html

Re: Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car by Adeyeancah(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2016
******Singing***** "Baba God pick up the call, emi na fe wa exotic car, flavour ko ni ori meji, na beg I dey beg oh, olorun orun pick up the call"

1 Like

Re: Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car by kay29000(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Adeyeancah:
******Singing***** "Baba God pick up the call, emi na fe wa exotic car, flavour ko ni ori meji, na beg I dey beg oh, olorun orun pick up the call"
lol!
Re: Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car by chelseaboi(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2016
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Zynnell Lydia Zuh Stuns In New Photos / Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin / “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.