Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful (34116 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Dr Giwa's Sister Writes To Nigerians: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Download TrueMessenger via google play, make it your default messenger service on your phone(via settings on an android phone)...and then use the Spam messages feature to designate which is spam and which isn't.

Click here to download

Thanks. Let me try it out
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by fireforfire: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2016
Chaii ..... ibinabo see ur life?
If she had apologised, been remorseful , gone quiet and low since d incident happnd, im sure there would hv bn some sort of leniency.... but NO she chose to be everywia.
From red carpet events, to contesting Nollywood election.
She was so even now mpre popular than before dis accident happnd.
Haba! na goat u kill?

And to think dat she chose to protect her CAREER than apologise shows how stupid and selfish she truly is.
D world doesnt revolve around u IB.

I can imagine how some pple wil react to dis news
Someone like AGATHA AMATA whom u took ooverover her hubby and hv a son for now

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by naptu2: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Muoweta:
Not taking sides here but this story is ....... My reasons
1. Only trucks can be involved in such accident n d driver will be left unhurt at least after jumping a concrete demarcation.
2. Accident scenes any wr in d world ppl are more concerned abt d victims. Even if in Nigeria not to rescue them buh snap pictures. Till today no picture def not possible
3. D last time I checked licence plates are screwed to cars you can't just remove them with ease perhaps her fingers are spanners
4. Facts abt this mata cannot be as fresh as they r mkin us believe.

What the sister said tallies with what I read in the papers the next day. Journalists interviewed eye witnesses who said that Ibinabo's car left the carriageway meant for cars heading towards Ajah, flew over the median and rammed into the doctor's car. There were pictures of the accident scene in the newspapers. The eyewitnesses said that Ibinabo made a phone call and Danny Wilson showed up a few minutes later in another car (they said he showed up with policemen, if I remember correctly). They removed the licence plate and took Ibinabo away. The journalists later traced her to a private hospital.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Pennsylvania: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2016
So this incidence happened since 2006? Why the delay all this while in passing judgement?

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by otokx(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Our legal system needs a total restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by DCTrendy(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Abeg let her go n serve her time!

She terminated a man's life cos of her foolish lifestyle drinking n clubbing around. What nonsense.

Who is the judge that gave her just 5 years self?

Don't know why does celeb or what do u call them think they re!

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by amtaken(f): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Just pray that God will always help you to drive safely.

olu77:
If this country is going to make meaningful progress, our judiciary will have to be purged of those corrupt animals calling themselves judges. This woman ought to even serve more than 5 years.
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
luvinhubby:
Ibinabo goes to jail.
is that a movie? lolz
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Psalm18: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
She should do her jail time quietly and allow the family grieve in peace. Each time she does this frivolous appeals- she hurts them more.

3 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by bibelo: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
I honestly think if we intend to make our roads safer for each and everyone of us, she should serve the jail term so it could serve as deterrent to others. Secondly I followed the case and Ibinabo has not comported herself well likewise showing any signs of remorse. Please leave sentiments aside except you pray to experience such untimely death of a loved one due to the recklessness of an out of control citizen.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by ChiSun27(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2016
femliany:
Human beings are desperately wicked .all these years that woman had peace of mind?it shows that she has no conscience...let someone kill that her child so that she can know how it feels

She no try at all!!!

An eye for an eye!!!!! Nahhhhh!!!!! I don't support that.
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by ChiSun27(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2016
fireforfire:
Chaii ..... ibinabo see ur life?
If she had apologised, been remorseful , gone quiet and low since d incident happnd, im sure there would hv bn some sort of leniency.... but NO she chose to be everywia.
From red carpet events, to contesting Nollywood election.
She was so even now mpre popular than before dis accident happnd.
Haba! na goat u kill?

And to think dat she chose to protect her CAREER than apologise shows how stupid and selfish she truly is.
D world doesnt revolve around u IB.

I can imagine how some pple wil react to dis news
Someone like AGATHA AMATA whom u took ooverover her hubby and hv a son for now

U spoke my mind!!!
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Dinocarex(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2016
In the state, Maryland, USA to be precise.
A guy ran into a pregnant woman and the woman lost her pregnancy. The guy was charged for involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to 7 years..

I

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by tbliss22(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2016
What the Bleep?? She should serve her jail term and this should serve as deterrent to other reckless so called "super-stars" living a crazy life always under influence of alcohol

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by femliany(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2016
ChiSun27:

She no try at all!!!

An eye for an eye!!!!! Nahhhhh!!!!! I don't support that.
likewise me too..
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by alt3r3g0: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2016
oyb:
If she did remove the license plate and registration from the car, then she should get life. Those are the actions of one who is mentally prepared for a hit and run.

Was just about to mention this. To have the presence of mind in that situation to remove every trace says a lot about her character and values (career over human life)
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by bluecircle470: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Does ibinabo even have a career? Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by martineinstein(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2016
aleem50:
have you been there before ?
my intuition tells me so
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Ayibaba1: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2016
I have written about this before, it baffles me how a woman, who should understand the value of life, could be so mindless of been a reason a medical director of a general hospital died. In Nigeria, the max sentence for such is 7 year jail term with no option of fine. She can take the case to anywhere, she was quilty and she will be punished.
In a sane clime, nobody will call her again for any role in a movie. She ran away after killing somebody, she cared more about her career rather than a dead breadwinner, son to an old parent etc. Each time this issue is discussed, I feel miffed and disappointed. But then, there is a bit of Fiberesima Ibinabo in every Nigerians. We have lost our value system that an artist believes she is better and more important than a medical doctor. No wonder a bread seller is esteemed more than a graduate that scored 5.00 CGPA.

8 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by tete7000(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Her public demeanour already portrays her as an unrepentant criminal. No need for all this elaboration. Let her serve her time. Even if she is shown mercy, she won't appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by ycat: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Too late for that now.

She can't apologize now because she doesn't want to go to jail. She needs to go and serve her time.

She belongs in prison if people had to tell her to apologize and still hasn't after 10 years but, now if she does, it's just to avoid going to prison.
teemanbastos:
Ibinabo should simply be bold enough to admit some things and apologise.

The dead is gone.
Falling is not the problem but unwillingness to stand is.
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Realhommie(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=Vikings007 post=43872494][/quote]Chaiiiii... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by popcykaylah(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2016
She should be glad she's getting just five years ...if na danfo driver do this kind thing he would have got nothing less than 15years..let her serve her jail term..

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Fadman4real(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2016
erudean:

I hope you are human?

So for her serving jail term for killing someone is inhuman. why? Cause she is a star ba.

You have to use your head once in a while, am sure if the doctor was related to you, you would not talk like this. I would be so happy if they can even increase the sentence it would make our yeyebrities learn how to behave.

3 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by ycat: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Wait, did I miss something?

Why is she out?

Once sentenced she should be appealing right from inside the prison.

The Giwa's family must stand on this.

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Fadman4real(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Deen77:

When you have no important person in your family, you look at other like you animal.

What exactly do you think of yourself, you think worse than an animal, so because she is important she can do as she likes. She can't even apologise for d evil she did cause if her useless career. I am ashamed to even consider u a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by alt3r3g0: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2016
amtaken:
Just pray that God will always help you to drive safely.

We should not be quick to hands off our responsibilities and hand it over to God. God has given us all we need to also do our part.

If we continue to blame the devil for everything rather than learn from our mistakes, how will we grow? Seems thats the difference between western world and Africans.

A plane crashes over there...they do a thorough investigation as to why and how it can be avoided (Air crash investigation, seconds from disaster and different programs to show lessons learnt). A plane crashes in Nigeria, we call it an "Act of God". No lessons learnt, no improvement opportunity..we just waiting for the next mishap to happen.

While there are some very few things that happen beyond our control, we must not run away from our responsibilities and leave what is within our control to God.

3 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by texazzpete(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Muoweta:

1. Only trucks can be involved in such accident n d driver will be left unhurt at least after jumping a concrete demarcation.

Don't be silly. There are many cases where in even worse accidents, the driver has gotten off unhurt. Also, she was driving an SUV which affords more protection to the driver than a sedan

Muoweta:

2. Accident scenes any wr in d world ppl are more concerned abt d victims. Even if in Nigeria not to rescue them buh snap pictures. Till today no picture def not possible

I have to shake my head at your intellectual laziness. This accident happened more than a decade ago. At that time, the penetration of camera equipped smartphones in Nigeria was pretty low. There was probably no camera phone in the vicinity of that accident.

I was using a Trium T110 in 2005. That definitely did not have a cameraphone. The Nokia 3310 was the most famous in naija at the time.

Muoweta:

3. D last time I checked licence plates are screwed to cars you can't just remove them with ease perhaps her fingers are spanners

Yes, because it's impossible for any part of the car to be loosened or ripped off after multiple impacts. A car flipped over, smashed into an embarkment and landed on another car and your brain cannot imagine a scenario where the licence plate was ripped loose?

Smh

Muoweta:

4. Facts abt this mata cannot be as fresh as they r mkin us believe.

She lost her brother. It was a painful, traumatizing moment for her family. I guess maybe nobody cares enough about you to remember you if you pass away, but for most people, facts surrounding the traumatizing deaths of loved ones are etched in their memory.

15 years ago, my secondary school classmate was kidnapped and beaten to death by cultists. I remember the events surrounding that with vivid clarity, including how the chief suspect was apprehended.

I'm sorry, but these questions show a lack of critical reasoning and limited imagination. You can do better.

13 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by hokafor(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2016
What is wrong in public apology mrs ibinabo? In ur little mind u think few mins apology is more than a life of a promising medical director the DPP should appeal the 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by XaintJoel20: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2016
If I have my way, she would rot in jail. Let her go and serve the jail term and pursue her "career" and "reputation" there.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by ngoziama: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Nuzy:
The sister of the late Dr Giwa killed by star actress Ibinabo Fiberesima who is currently serving a 5 year jaikl term over the incident that happened several years ago has finally revealed how the incident happened.Biola Giwa-Adeyemi is late Dr Giwa's sister,read her post below
First of all, the case was between Lagos state Government Vs Ibinabo Febresima but not Giwa Vs Ibinabo Febresima. On this faithful day of Feb 26th 2006 along the Lekki Epe Express way, my late brother Dr Giwa was driving with his brother and another family friend in his car coming from a meeting in Ajah, they were held up in a traffic around the evening time, when this tragic accident happened.
Ibinabo was driving towards Lekki while the late Dr Giwa was coming from the other direction facing towards Island, just by shop-rite, when ibinabo's jeep flipped and lost control from her lane jumped over the culvert or pavement that demarcate the road from the on coming vehicle. The speed that skipped and flipped a jeep over the road demarcation will be considered "Reckless and Endangerment" because the VIO dept checked the jeep brakes, the engine and all the mechanical and electrical of the jeep but the result shows nothing wrong with the jeep and confirm that the accident as due to "OVER SPEEDING" in which the result was on record.

After the accident, Ibinabo left the scene of the accident without checking for any survivors, she took the license plate and registration out of the car and fled from the scene, that was considered "HIT AND RUN". The people at the scene of the accident recognized her as Ibinabo Febresima, and stated she was drunk."Driving Under Influence" of whatever she had. The State Department of Transportation has to use the VIN number to locate the Owner of the jeep, in which the owner was Daniel Wilson. That was my very first time of hearing the name of Ibinabo Febresima.The Doctor died at the scene of the accident because the jeep was on top of the Honda accord driven by him and they couldn't save him on time because of the seat belt and the weight of the jeep, the brother and the other family friend in that car had survived. Did she know the state of mind and the emotional instability of the people involved in that accident up till now, Ibinabo has never been in a Comma.
After all the evidences against her, with the result of the VIO by the State department of Transportation, The DPP office took over and charged her to court and she hired Festus Kiamo in which after reviewing the case he withdrew by saying he cannot represent her because it's a bad case.

Doctor Giwa has a living mother for goodness sake, wife with 3 children's, Ibinabo deprived him from seeing his children graduate from university and getting married, also from being the one to bury his mother at her old age, "Whereas no one ever prayed that on the day of their children's success and happiness they should replaced them with someone else".
Ibinabo was never remorseful, they brought her to meet with me shortly after my brother's death in GRA Ikeja before my return back to the USA, but her only concern then was to drop the charges against her. I told her that it's not my family Vs her but the State Vs her, that where I come from in USA that we do not interfere with the justice system, that they should do their job and advise her to apologize publicly to the masses and to the family and throw herself to the mercy of the court. She said and l quote "I CAN'T DO THAT, BECAUSE IS GOING TO DAMAGE MY CAREER" what an ego, she cannot apologize publicly, I feel like kicking her ass. She's worried about her stupid career, What happened to the career of the Doctor, who happened to be a 'MEDICAL DIRECTOR AND THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL REHABILITATION MEDICINE AT GENERAL HOSPITAL LAGOS.
People say there is no justice in Nigeria, but it does once in awhile. The lower court magistrate O.A Isaac found her guilty with the option of 100,000.00 Naira, which is considered a judicial recklessness, 100k does not even buy an iPad, the life of someone does not worth more that 100k, so that people will take the liberty of committing crimes. Later Justice Deborah Oluwayemi of the High court find her guilty and overturn the option of fine and gave her 5 yrs in prison, she spent 3 weeks and came out on bail to go to Court of Appeal, read more
http://www.naijacookies.com/2016/03/sister-of-late-dr-giwa-reveals-how.html

Actress career and medical doctor career. Ibinabo serve yout jail term .you cant be above the law . till you lose a loved one you may never be able to imagine the pain.who is she.actress or god.go to jail ibinabo and when next you hit the road, you will never smell of alcohol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface Speaks On Dammy Krane & Wizkid's Fight / Checkout Jude Okoye's Car Collection 2018 - Pictures / Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.