Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,662 members, 7,885,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) (1426 Views)

An Investment Risk Worth Taking With A Big Smile On Your Face / Make 5-10K Daily From Mobile Food Networking With Just 3k Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by winny4u: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2016
The naira is falling down or has fall down in value. Only those receiving money in dollars/pounds or other currency with high value can enjoy the downward spiraling of the naira.

Let me introduce you to high yielding investment program (HYIP). It’s a scheme in which you deposit a certain amount of money and then receive daily percentage of profits or a huge percentage of profits after a day, week, mounth.

The good thing about it is that you can make your capital back within a very short period of time

if you are interested send me a blank [email]ekukwu17@gmail.com[/email] or drop you mail here to get all the infor and start investing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by ogawisdom(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2016
winny4u:
The naira is falling down or has fall down in value. Only those receiving money in dollars/pounds or other currency with high value can enjoy the downward spiraling of the naira.

Let me introduce you to high yielding investment program (HYIP). It’s a scheme in which you deposit a certain amount of money and then receive daily percentage of profits or a huge percentage of profits after a day, week, mounth.

The good thing about it is that you can make your capital back within a very short period of time

if you are interested send me a blank [email]ekukwu17@gmail.com[/email] or drop you mail here to get all the infor and start investing

Hyip is scam, they pay for a while and run with your money.

Anyone still interested in all paying hyips shld go to allwhorldhyip n see d list
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by francis523: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2016
o.ezenwosu@yahoo.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by wonderfulman(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by lilbiltz: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2016
samolaniran55@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by hastral45(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
mayoade96@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by lovedappie: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
justdappie548@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by iyoti: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
kd_segun@yahoo.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by SaintBJ(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
saintbenjoel@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by adewhalz44(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ademakingmoney@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by fine8160: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
I am interested pls, petj25@ymail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by ogo4god: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
sundayayinla@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by gwanggaeto(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2016
winny4u:

Send to donebusko@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by gafmod: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2016
teeflyin@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2016
winny4u:

bakinde.dolapo92@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by winny4u: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
mail sent NOTE: do a day plan. withdraw the next day
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by winny4u: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2016

if you are interested send me a blank ekukwu17@gmail.com or drop you mail here to get all the infor and start investing
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by MrFemFem: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
winny4u:

waynepapalove@yahoo.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by lazovic(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2016
austin4wealth@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by THUNDER4real(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
winny4u:

Pls have you withdrawn money from Hyip you are introducing people.
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by Segol: 1:53am On Mar 19, 2016
nextgoldmine@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by eghe53: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dboss53787@gmail.com tanks
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by Rukkysoraya(f): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2016
oghotuomaerukevwe@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by smarttm: 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
smartthankgod@yahoo.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by slimdonald: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2016
Slimdonald2@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by eehpee: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
olaniyiolugbenga26@gmail.com
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by winny4u: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
one thing i hate nigerians for is the fact that when things are going better they wont complain or give credit to the man responsible but if something just go wrong then you are a bad person.

all am saying come out and shame those thomse
Re: Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free) by omoruyivictory(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
omoruyivictory@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nine Things To Do In Your 20s To Become Millionaire By 30 / Launching Of Nairalandcoin Crypto Currency / 50 Odds for Saturday Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.