Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,328 members, 7,881,226 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter (25880 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter / Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by ogmaskman: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lucasbible:
Have you been to both states? I have, so shut up and be guided.

Stop being excited like a kid. You must be a village champion. How a few bridges and street lights can be said to be rubbing shoulders with just Victoria island alone is cause for concern. You must be a kid to brag that you have seen it all because you have visited one small part of lagos.
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by sauskyjoe(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Akpabio the evil genius
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by klax(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Akpabio why wasting your time on sahara report you are too big for sahara or desert report. The guy that own the Sahara is from one of the APC state so what do you expect

At least thank God the bolok that own sahara or desert report face has be shown and his town has to be profiled his suffering and pain are well kept in cooler one good day fingers will reach him then hidden away in America sill not save him.
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sahara Reporters Don't forget or Forgive They are Like dem F*lanis angry
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
busomma:
It's public knowledge to those who follow events in the country that Lekki Gardens belongs to Akpabio. Sahara reporters were not the first news outlet to report that. Where on earth will a 34yr guy access billions & billions of naira to run such a huge enterprise? Common sense dictates he's fronting for somebody & that somebody is Akpabio. When the fund is finger printed as time goes on, Akpabio will be inexplicably found out to be the real owner of the Lekki Gardens. Mark my words.
so because the owner of lekki gardens is an Akwa Ibom guy, it now belongs to Akpabio.

What if it was a lagosian dat owns it, i guess it would have been Tinubu's.

Bt dat's by the way.... as a one time governor of a state for 8yrs i guess Akpabio is entitled to salaries in millions and royalties to his name so if he owns lekki gardens...why hide it?.

U can't compare the infrastructures Akpabio built in Akwa Ibom to dat of Ameachi's......Akpabio did well.

In his 8yrs as Governor he was one of the best governor, if nt the best in the south south.
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I hate saharareporters

I LOVE sahara reporters. kiss kiss wink
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
klax:
Akpabio why wasting your time on sahara report you are too big for sahara or desert report. The guy that own the Sahara is from one of the APC state so what do you expect

At least thank God the bolok that own sahara or desert report face has be shown and his town has to be profiled his suffering and pain are well kept in cooler one good day fingers will reach him then hidden away in America sill not save him.

What do u mean by 'from one of the apc states'? Is there any such thing? So because apc won in a state, everyone there voted and support APC. Or it means they will always vote apc and so there name should be changed to 'apc state'?

You my dear are clasically dumb and mentally disadvantaged. embarassed tongue

I cant stand all these party robots. angry
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Topmaike007(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I hate saharareporters
na you sabi
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Topmaike007(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
klax:

what is this one saying if you don't know what to say you better read comment and leave
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
SHARALIEPORTERS....
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by yaki84: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
datola:
Saharareporters is trying. If they exposed 10 thieves and 2 are in error, that's still a great feet.

I don't know why some so dumb so called ordinary citizens go their hungry ways to defend thieves and supposed thieves as if that will help their conditions. Always crying more than the bereaved nation's looters.

Kudos to Saharareporters for their out of this world investigative journalism.

so na only u get right to defend thieves(amaechi, fashola, tinubu, kwankwaso, fayemi etc) abi?
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
signz:

I guess you just served few years ago. My sister went to Uniuyo and graduated during the time of Obong Victor Attah. She visited Uyo last year and couldn't believe her eyes.

The people that will appreciate what Akpabio did are those that knew Akwa Ibom before Akpabio came.

Please don't ever compare Fashola to Akpabio. The IGR of Lagos alone is bigger than what Federal allocation of Akwa Ibom state. Fashola had more money (and he still has) than Akpabio.

It's a crying shame that you even compared Lagos to Akwa Ibom cry

Boss,no one is talking about IGR here, no doubt lagos makes more money but am talking about allocation, the money accrued to Akwa ibom in d 8yrs of akpabio is ivn more than the allocation plus IGR of lagos in total or if u combine 5 states allocation monthly when the oil price was still very high. Am not saying akpabio didn't try in akwa ibom but he could have done more with the vast resources the state had but my issue why isnt there a single investment in terms of companies. Now that oil has dwindled, how wud akwa ibom get revenue when ur main source of income was your allocation?. Mind you i served in there last year so know that have seen some things
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by diegwu01: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sahara REPORTERS is the only reliable media source available to Nigerians.
This is why they've lasted all these years and are growing stronger by the day.
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by barcaboi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
anytime Sahara says stuffs abt APC and Buhari, it's welcome but abt PDP, na gobe
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by kolmart: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Akpabio is a real thief don't know what EFCC is waiting for
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by macarson2k(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sahara Reporters is the worst in Nigeria.

APC agent.
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by nigerianvenom(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
searay:
That Facebook lawyer from Akwa Ibom is now writing for Sahara reporters
.i concur
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Bobnotrouble: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
SR might be right. EFCC over to you.
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
datola:
Saharareporters is trying. If they exposed 10 thieves and 2 are in error, that's still a great feet.

I don't know why some so dumb so called ordinary citizens go their hungry ways to defend thieves and supposed thieves as if that will help their conditions. Always crying more than the bereaved nation's looters.

Kudos to Saharareporters for their out of this world investigative journalism.

In a sane society, the useless Political pressure group Sahara Reporters would have been used for libel again and again ; they would have been bankrupt by now.
Sahara Reporters : Giving brown envelope journalism a new definition grin
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2016
nigerianvenom:

.i concur
you should worry about your prostitute mother who is now in hell being fvcked by satan. your mother's body in the grave is being eaten by ants rats and snakes . you have just a few months to join your mother . You will pay for your sin against Oron nation. your entire generation will be full of misery. you are being watched ,there's no where to hide.
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Curiouscity:

I don't understand your comparison. How many of the companies in Lagos are built by state government or with state money? So even as a graduate you don't know what the duties of a state govt is.

It is sad when you guys compare Lagos (almost 50yrs old) that has served as capital city of Nigeria to Akwa Ibom of 28yrs. Is hatred just in your blood stream?

The idiot definitely has no idea of the amount of money controlled by fashola. Lagos earns over 270 billion as IGR annually. If Fashola was the magician why was areas like Ejigbo, Ikotun Ipaja and others not touched by his magic wand.
Re: Lekki Gardens: SaharaReporters & Akpabio Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
danieloy4:
But as for Sen Akpabio,i did my Nysc in akwa ibom all i would just say is if someone like maybe Fashola as gov back then or el rufai or even ambode had the vast amount of money or even a fraction of resources accrued to akwa ibom in 8yrs,i tell you they would do alot with those resources. All you would see is in akwa ibom is good roads,flyovers,standard stadium,no manufacturing companies except ExxonMobil.
Think most of us that served in akwa ibom would bear me witness as to why most of us couldn't stay back unless you enter civil service and even that one,well na another story on hin own

Do you really think fashola or any one of his predecessors built the industries in Lagos? Having a huge revenue from federal allocation does not make Akwa Ibom richer than Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaloni Adagunodo Weds Emmanuel Opeyem Oludahunsii (Photos) / Simon Achuba Impeached By Kogi State House Of Assembly / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.