Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,411 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi (2064 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / Former FCT Minister, Bala Mohammed’s 25yr Old Son, Abdullahi, Buys N800m Spo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by makzeze: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Gumsu Sani Abacha posted on Instagram and she wrote:
Biggest #tbt never seen before pic. See the resemblance. . My papa na fine man wallahi. Allah ya jikan shi(May His Soul Rest In Peace ❤❤❤ Amin.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin HOW CAN HIS SOUL REST IN PISS WHEN EVERYDAY 'OYINBO' KEEPS DISCOVERING HIS LOOTS lipsrsealed

A MAN THE 'HOLY' Buhari SAID HE NEVER STOLE A DIME, GMB MUST BE AN 'ADEKE'.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by Pheals(f): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
So this is the son wey dey managed #1billion naira for feeding every month! !
Re: Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by Pheals(f): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Stop "throwing back photos "now! !!!!! undecided imagine it's not even that of a good leader
Re: Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by Pheals(f): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
A man buhari said he never stole a penny

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by couragekebs(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
See d mouth wey u tay dey call Allah. Buh on a realer senz, i wish i had a dad dt wud hv stolen dis much n kept 4 me. Ehen and on d senz, ur papa soul wit nt rest in peace. May his fire in hell b as much as d money he stole.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by kingzizzy: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
He was probably plotting his 3rd coup when this picture was taken
Re: Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by omoharry(f): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
SON OF A THIEF..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by aminho(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
@abdulg your pic don come nairaland oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Late Sani Abacha With His Son, Abdullahi by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
I swear, Buhari fvcked up big time by trying to defend this General simply because he made him the head of PTF.

I would have rejected that offer if I were in his shoes. This is the only blemish on Buhari's reputation.

Proverbs 17:23 - A wicked person secretly accepts a bribe to corrupt the ways of justice.

Exodus 23:8 - And you shall take no bribe, for a bribe blinds the clear-sighted and subverts the cause of those who are in the right.

Well, I am not in anyway saying Buhari is corrupt. grin

(1) (Reply)

Bad Roads: Unizik Medical Student Writes Open Letter To Gov. Willie Obiano / EXCLUSIVE: These Five Governors Will Be Betrayed By Their Deputies (photos) / This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.