Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,744 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! (36167 Views)

N100M Lawsuit To Be Filed Against Naval Officer Who Assaulted Woman. Photos / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph / Soldiers Who Assaulted A Crippled Man In Onitsha Face Court Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by beejay4all(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hatred or racism is like poison that eats people alive.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by beejay4all(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hatred or racism is like poison that eats people alive.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by jericco1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
amtaken:
Don't you know that he indirectly shaded blacks as hungry people?

nice observation

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by happney65: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Who gave you guys these false news?In as much as am not a Fan of Trump,That dude wasnt removed because he was Black,he was removed for protesting and nothing else..As for the other Man,To the best of my knowledge,I think he has being charged to court or something..

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by bankybobo11: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Empress2014:
Dayo even fine pass the white idiot

Lol, MiLady. That's your own bone of contention eh? The finer one.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Silumi(f): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
C this drukard he is not even sober mwtch
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by ngoziama: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
GurlFriend:
Last Wednesday, an East Carolina University Nigerian student Adedayo Adeniyi was physically removed by security from a Donald Trump rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Adedayo was singled out because he was black and security mistook him for a protester.

On his way out, 20 year old Adedayo was accosted by a Trump supporter Jason Wetzel and given a head spinning slap. Dayo saw stars and heard birds singing after the dirty slap.

He told NY Daily News:

"I have no criminal background. This man does. So please explain to me who the real thug is. A young black man who is a junior in college majoring in medical laboratory science and who also happens to hold many leadership positions there? Or is it this man, with a criminal background who attacked me for no reason?"

In a cell phone video shot by Adeniyi, Wetzel, with hate in his eyes, can be seen staring at him and shouting,“F**k you. F**k you. F**k you,” right before slapping Adeniyi in the face.

70 year old Wetzel, who had previously been arrested for voter fraud later admitted it was him in the video slapping Adedayo.

Jason told Daily News:

“I can’t believe I did that. It was me, but I’m not a hateful man. I just got caught up. When I saw the video all over the news of me doing that to that young man, I was just disgusted with myself, I want to apologize to this young man and maybe take him out to lunch or something."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/racist-trump-supporter-who-assaulted.html

To hell with your lunch and trumpet trump rubbish
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
siraj1402:
Never their fault.This wouldn't have happened only if Nigeria is in Africa and not in Trouble.

Na your family house dey in trouble not Nigeria.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Empress2014(f): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
bankybobo11:

Lol, MiLady. That's your own bone of contention eh? The finer one.
yes ke....imagine a ugly white racist...black is beautiful my dear(beautiful melanin)
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
I wish I was the one. I for give am 10 original naija soldier man slap.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by bankybobo11: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Empress2014:
yes ke....imagine a ugly white racist...black is beautiful my dear(beautiful melanin)

Seconded
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by okorune(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
GurlFriend:
Last Wednesday, an East Carolina University Nigerian student Adedayo Adeniyi was physically removed by security from a Donald Trump rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Adedayo was singled out because he was black and security mistook him for a protester.

On his way out, 20 year old Adedayo was accosted by a Trump supporter Jason Wetzel and given a head spinning slap. Dayo saw stars and heard birds singing after the dirty slap.

He told NY Daily News:

"I have no criminal background. This man does. So please explain to me who the real thug is. A young black man who is a junior in college majoring in medical laboratory science and who also happens to hold many leadership positions there? Or is it this man, with a criminal background who attacked me for no reason?"

In a cell phone video shot by Adeniyi, Wetzel, with hate in his eyes, can be seen staring at him and shouting,“F**k you. F**k you. F**k you,” right before slapping Adeniyi in the face.

70 year old Wetzel, who had previously been arrested for voter fraud later admitted it was him in the video slapping Adedayo.

Jason told Daily News:

“I can’t believe I did that. It was me, but I’m not a hateful man. I just got caught up. When I saw the video all over the news of me doing that to that young man, I was just disgusted with myself, I want to apologize to this young man and maybe take him out to lunch or something."

Lunch? No! He does not deserve the honor.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Sanchase: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
America, Europe, Asia etc wasn't designed for black people. The farther you go the hotter it becomes.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by maasoap(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Beehshorp:
Trump will be the worst thing to ever happen to USA but am damn sure he wouldn't even allow buhari into the white house cos he is a muslim.. Lol
He will begin to see things differently if ever becomes their president, believe me.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by poseidon12: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
To break bottle for this man head just dey hungry me.. angry angry

Last Bullet: Hypocrisy Is When You Don't Want Trump To Rule America, But Want Buhari To Rule Nigeria..

Don't mind Nigerian hypocrites. Tribalists complaining about racists

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by eyinjuege: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
GurlFriend:
Let this slapping racist go to hell. No one wants his lunch.

Below: Dayo and Jason 'Slakpata' Wetzel

"Slakpata" grin grin. More like Weasel.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by stanech: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
I have seen many blacks in his rally. This guy was removed for protesting. He was slapped for misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by aniyphil: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
This Adedayo guy sef . . .accept the lunch offer naa so as to get a better opportunity at returning the ever popular "boju-boju" slap to this old piece of shit ! . . .You saw stars . . .but if the slap is right, him go see planets
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by lastpage: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Last Bullet: Hypocrisy Is When You Don't Want Trump To Rule America, But Want Buhari To Rule Nigeria..

FOOLISHNESS is when you compare Trump.... to Buhari, because they have nothing in common. undecided undecided

Grow-Up and reserve your anger for Donald Trump!
grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by lastpage: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
aniyphil:
This Adedayo guy sef . . .accept the lunch offer naa so as to get a better opportunity at returning the ever popular "boju-boju" slap to this old piece of shit ! . . .You saw stars . . .but if the slap is right, him go see planets

Just imagine?
They are not charging the useless and racist old man for Assault, at the least.

But turn the table and let the guy slap the "white" man, he would be incarcerated for the next ten years!

That is "American justice" for you.

#BlackLivesMatter

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by blueAgent(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
henrydadon:
racist issue is still one of the reason i cant spend more than one week in an american country..a place where all they see i my skin color undecided undecided

They no need U
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by curvilicious: 12:51am On Mar 17, 2016
You see why I no like abroad, evrybody dey complain say I no like am. Hw one man go jst slap me nd go FOC because I black? Make em buy lunch 4 em papa! angry
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Fadman4real(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Trump becoming the President would be the best thing to happen to Nigeria
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by anonimi: 3:52am On Mar 17, 2016
lastpage:
FOOLISHNESS is when you compare Trump.... to Buhari, because they have nothing in common. undecided undecided

Grow-Up and reserve your anger for Donald Trump!
grin grin

Lastpage!

Surely you don't mean that.

Firefire:

Mohoomodu Buhari is a tyrant, a BIG bigot and sectional leader.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447164_lamadesina_jpeg46ce36a621ebcf1d7aca4f507dd67ab2 ,
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by ddeola: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Trump lacks the character to be the president of the world
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by aribisala0(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2016
allcomage:

That is why I like living in Nigeria in spite of its short comings. You need to be there to see the evils of racism on blacks. It's still live in the U.S. I can only go there for few weeks vacation and run back to Nigeria.
Even in Nigeria there is still racism and whites are treated better

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by busyfishing(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

u just don't make sense.I don't think God created you this way.your brain needs debugging and resetting to default.. Bigot
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by blueAgent(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2016
watin the yeoloba man go find for Trump rally. abi na APShit rally
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by blueAgent(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2016
watin the yeoloba man go find for Trump rally. abi na APShit rally?
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by blueAgent(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
When I tell fellow blacks that the hate an average white man has for any Blackman was as a result of his worthless nature despite his huge advancement in technology that is threatening to destroy the world .

Well, I wouldn't blame them ,God made them fake while we were made original , strong, raw,crude shining in blacks .

Joker crude and primitive.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by blueAgent(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2016
I'm sick of hearing that Trump's immigration policy is racist ENFORCING one's immigration laws as Trump advocates is NOT controversial. Mexico has some of the strictest immigration laws in the world. I want the same strict immigration enforcement for America that Mexico and every non-White country has for its' country
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Truckpusher(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2016
blueAgent:

Joker crude and primitive.
It depends on your own definition of being primitive .

The same civilized people dropped the first atomic bomb that killed women , children and the elderly.

The black man that I know wouldn't even try make a weapon with such destructive power - The black man is somehow in tune with nature even as evil have crept on to us these days .
The black man is a spiritual man, what he doesn't understood he won't question it and this is how the creator of all things wanted it to be, but in our quest for civilization we are even destroying our only habitat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Member Almost Lynched After Being Nabbed In Ikorodu. Photos / Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) / Nwa-John Obinna Missing In Port Harcourt After Closing From Work (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.