Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Download University Of Ibadan UTME Past Questions {shobizz Blog} - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Download University Of Ibadan UTME Past Questions {shobizz Blog} (1838 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / Download University Of Ibadan UTME Past Questions / University Of Ibadan UTME Past Questions 2016/17 (Score above cut off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download University Of Ibadan UTME Past Questions {shobizz Blog} by Shobizz(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
The University of Ibadan’s Post UTME Past Questions and Answers For Major Subjects Can Be access below.

All Prospective students of the University are requested to maximize their usage of these materials for the best purpose.

90% of what will be out for the post UTME of Ibadan are in this past question.

Click the link below to download
Note: All subjects are PDF format.

Source http://shobizzblog..com.ng/2016/03/download-university-of-ibadan-utme-past.html

Re: Download University Of Ibadan UTME Past Questions {shobizz Blog} by IamEdun: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Would surely download for my niece.
This my niece scored 212 in her utme, is there hope for her to be admitted? Her chosen course is Medicine.
Re: Download University Of Ibadan UTME Past Questions {shobizz Blog} by Shobizz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
All hope are not lost.
My advice for her is to study hard 4 UTME
Sothat she can beat the cut off.

Using this past question provided, will assist her a lot.

(1) (Reply)

30 Billionaires With Only High School Degrees / « 2016 Waec Gce Igbo, Hausa, And Yoruba (obj And Theory) Answers Now Available » / Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.