Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria (10534 Views)

SUKUK Islamic Bond Is A Way To Islamize Nigeria Through Back Door –CAN / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by idupaul: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
I fear for Nigeria under Buhari

1 Like

Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by kenny987(f): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
ckmayoca:

The statement on ur profile pic is very funny was wat I meant.

Oh yeah...lol, funny and true
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by idupaul: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Macfloyd:
Chei....Pls Lord dash our youths some sense and little knowledge so dey can learn more dan blogging,fb, instagram and twitter.
Can u children notice that dat Ambulance is imported from either Turkey or Tunisia. All army ambulances r painted in camouflage colours, so dey'll definitely repaint it. So b4 u all start wailing and crying,wait till d vehicle is operational.... grin Islamization talks...ahahahahahahah

What kind of nonsense are u defending sef ...what stopped them from repainting the vehicles before the press presentation ceremony

4 Likes

Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by wxyz1: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
They should call Pastor Osinbajo to come and see. when the Bible say "do not equally yoke with unbeliever" Pastor Osinbajo say bible is not...

Okey O, God will ask many question when the time set in.

1 Like

Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by kenny987(f): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
I don't think that Mbuhari will have the capacity to Islamalize Nigeria in this modern age,maybe you guys are referring to NC and SW where they have both Christians and Muslim already, not like SE or SS where almost everybody is a Christian, how will he do that

All they need is to seize political, economic and military power and that is being executed as we type/speak. Quietly obnoxious laws like sharia and that being considered in Kaduna are allowed to stand then before u know it they man all sensitive offices n positions in the judiciary.

Before u know it, u cannot secure a business license as a Christian unless u convert or come under one Alhaji. You cannot secure a job without some capitulation towards islam. You decide to fight, they have infiltrated security apparatus and government machinery...what then is left?

8 Likes

Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by Macfloyd: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
idupaul:

What kind of nonsense are u defending sef ...what stopped them from repainting the vehicles before the press presentation ceremony

Lord dash dis man some sense....U need ans 2 ur question shey? Lemme call COAS Burutai 4u....come and talk 2 him...or u can just keep crying till 2019
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by wxyz1: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
The kind of uncertainty ovary in Nigeria since this administration came onboard is alarming. this is a government by the people, but not for the people neither is it of the people. God help o.

1 Like

Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by donsteady(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
peleson:
And what is the meaning of this nonsense?nigeria is a christian /secular state ! Why all these rubbish?
Bro plz check ur mail.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by idupaul: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Macfloyd:

Lord dash dis man some sense....U need ans 2 ur question shey? Lemme call COAS Burutai 4u....come and talk 2 him...or u can just keep crying till 2019

Its so clear that you are the one that requires sense no matter how small

1 Like

Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by ckmayoca: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
kenny987:

Oh yeah...lol, funny and true

Funny but not true oo
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by sexaddict08(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
kenny987:

All they need is to seize political, economic and military power and that is being executed as we type/speak. Quietly obnoxious laws like sharia and that being considered in Kaduna are allowed to stand then before u know it.ether man all sensitive offices n positions in the judiciary.

Before u know it, u cannot secure a business license as a Christian unless u convert or come under one Alhaji. You cannot secure a job without some capitulation towards islam. You decide to fight, they have infiltrated security apparatus and government machinery...what then is left?

Omo Igbo, kee kwanu?
see how the explanation just sweet for ya mouth. It won't happen in this modern age. don't let the illiterates confuse you.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by gigabyte13: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Islamised Nigeria? Only an IPOB thug can reason like this. Those IPOB guys are really pathetic.

Ask them, if any of them has donated "JESUS IS LORD" incripted vehicle rejected by the COAS?

Bunch of nitwit, hypocrite, and losers.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by kenny987(f): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
ckmayoca:

Funny but not true oo

Compare both na, what's the tolerance level as far as pain or pressure is concerned?
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by ckmayoca: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
kenny987:

Compare both na, what's the tolerance level as far as pain or pressure is concerned?

Lmao..Chai! Chineke. abeg no kill me. See where u carry am go. Balls can't withstand pains and one can't grow hole.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by usmyak: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Its obvious that some people on NL are educated illiterate, while some are intentional illiterate. If not why would someone come over here and post this rubbish. Where are you going to start either christianization or Islamization from Sokoto or Enugu? just because you want to get a traffic to your blogs does not mean you should spill any rubbish.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by kenny987(f): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
ckmayoca:

Lmao..Chai! Chineke. abeg no kill me. See where u carry am go. Balls can't withstand pains and one can't grow hole.

So u see that in the literal sense, dem balls shouldn't be weighed as representing courage and strength. It's feminine counterpart however is in another world altogether...
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by ckmayoca: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
kenny987:

So u see that in the literal sense, dem balls shouldn't be weighed as representing courage and strength. It's feminine counterpart however is in another world altogether...

*kisses*
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by phemmie06(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
jmichlins:
I advice you to get them your own and print the images of jesus all over it. Why not press for important matters like the fuel and power issues. The roads in se are too bad and should be your concern. And do you even know that some do not believe in GOD

No sense, his office bought it not his personal money and moreover he his holding a public office, so if you claim he used his money the office he's holding override his money.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by jmichlins(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
phemmie06:

No sense, his office bought it not his personal money
all am saying is that we have greater issues to talk about but religion has blinded us to see them. Nobody can islamise nigeria am a christian and am very sure of that. Friday which is the day of worship for moslems is not a work free day but sunday is yet we christians complain about islamization.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by phemmie06(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
jmichlins:
all am saying is that we have greater issues to talk about but religion has blinded us to see them. Nobody can islamise nigeria am a christian and am very sure of that. Friday which is the day of worship for moslems is not a work free day but sunday is yet we christians complain about islamization.
Kk I understand
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by carinmom(f): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
kenny987:
Will they keep calm if a government official using government funds donates vehicles to a government organisation and imprints 'Jesus is Lord' with a picture of the cross on it?

Is the NDA an Islamic organisation? Is the COAS carrying out this function in his capacity as a muslim while dressed in full regalia of the Nigerian Army?

It is these seemingly harmless gestures and signals, when ignored that balloon into something unpalatable and by then those that refuse to see d truth and plans of islamisation will realise it's too late.

You people never cease to amaze me, some of you Nigerian xtians are fast becoming cry cry babies. Now tell me what's the big deal about that moon sign, have we Muslims ever complain about the cross sign on ambulances? Have you seen Allahu Akbar on the vehicle? You people should save yourselves heart attack over trivial issues.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by kenny987(f): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
carinmom:

You people never cease to amaze me, some of you Nigerian xtians are fast becoming cry cry babies. Now tell me what's the big deal about that moon sign, have we Muslims ever complain about the cross sign on ambulances? Have you seen Allahu Akbar on the vehicle? You people should save yourselves heart attack over trivial issues.

Hello! The cross sign on ambulances is the universal medical symbol. The cross in Christendom represents redemption, healing and life! The two are not related but clearly the link is in the representation of life, medical assistance and possible cure. You would be silly to raise any noise about that.

My post clearly shows that these are Nigerian institutions at play and last I checked, we are not an arabic or muslim nation so such inscriptions and symbols are completely out of place. In a country as sharply n deeply divided as ours, practically every action is subject to interpretation via culture n religion as those are our fault lines. It therefore behoves every right thinking government interested in unity and peace to ensure diplomacy and parity in all its dealings.

Such in-your-face stupidity displayed by the COAS only tells u that the govt in power as well as most of its agents is certainly not interested in unity and rather oppression which will be resisted through every available means.

4 Likes

Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by Nasman(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Hmmmm! Wahala deyy!

NorhtWest... 70% Muslims 30% christians

North east...55% muslims 44% christians

North Central .. 25% Muslims 65% christians

South East... 99% christians 0.005% muslims

South West....68% christians 30% muslims

South south... 92% christians 5% muslims

So what is arabic and moon signs doing in our ambulance?

Source: My Account.
Buhari has got a mission....
In ur wildest dream, right?
North West is 90% Muslim. Christians are little below 10% confine to Southern Kaduna Senatorial zone. That's only Senatorial zone in Northwest with significant Christian population.
North East is 80% Muslims, and 20% Christians Only Taraba and Some part of Adamawa state have significant Christians population, the rest of the area is negligible.
North Central is 65% Muslims, Only Benue and Plateau, have a Christian majority in North Central. I give 35% for Christians
As for the Southern region, I don't give a Bleep about that side.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by haffaze777(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Hmmmm! Wahala deyy!

South West....65% christians 35% muslims

u better drop dat weed
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by haffaze777(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Hmmmm! Wahala deyy!

[s]South West....10000% christians 35% muslims[/s]

u better drop dat weed
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by free13: 12:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmm....
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Nasman:

In ur wildest dream, right?
North West is 90% Muslim. Christians are little below 10% confine to Southern Kaduna Senatorial zone. That's only Senatorial zone in Northwest with significant Christian population.
North East is 80% Muslims, and 20% Christians Only Taraba and Some part of Adamawa state have significant Christians population, the rest of the area is negligible.
North Central is 65% Muslims, Only Benue and Plateau, have a Christian majority in North Central. I give 35% for Christians
As for the Southern region, I don't give a Bleep about that side.

Oga Am raised in NW. Worked across NE and presently living in NC. As a consultant, I have travelled round the whole of south.
SE, SS,SW. Error margins for my statistical data is + or -2%

Muslims are less than 50% in Gombe and Adamawa! While Kebbi, Borno, kaduna all have sizeable christian populations.
Kaduna have. 50 :50 Muslim christian population. Trust me on this cos it's my home!
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by Acjohn(m): 2:48am On Mar 17, 2016
mars123:
You sound like an illiterate. is it allahu akbar that is printed on the ambulance? just Arabic writing that is making you spew trash. This islamisation rubbish is more proof that you wailers just want to wail till you run out of energy and megabytes.
No you are the illiterate. speaking Hausa where every other person speaks Igbo and you think it is a good way of communicating is not a sign of illiteracy talk more of speaking or writing Arabic in a place like Nigeria where more than half are Christians.
You ppl created BH to wipe out Christians, it seems more Muslim died and are still dying, you are not okay. you want to bring another up again.
wait and see you will be surprised the number of people that will change to Christianity this year because of this.
how I can't explain but it will happen to your shames just the way you don't hear the bombing of churches this days but the opposite.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by Demslayers: 4:58am On Mar 17, 2016
TippyTop:
Since Bubu signed Nigeria as an Islamic country in Saudi Arabia, it would only take weeks before hisbah police are drafted nationwide.

Only God knows how you sleep at night with all your daily lies on this forum. You truly have no conscience, even if you hate the man cos he is a muslim and from the North. Fear God.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by Demslayers: 5:01am On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
HOW 'FULLISH' IS OUR PRESIDENT, INSTEAD OF HIM TO BE THINKING ABOUT GOOD GOVERNANCE, HE IS BUSY PROPAGATING SOME DAMN RELIGION. NA RELIGION WE WAN CHOP, ITS SO ANNOYING AND DISGUSTING

Dumb at the age of 45, shame on you.
Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Wailers go and die, islamisation is progressing by a bit not a day, remember Nigeria is a member OIC, recently we join another coalition of Islamic force to fight terrorist under the guise of fighting our own created BH. Mts most of commentators here are kids they will never repent.

1 Like

Re: COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria by cckris: 5:52am On Mar 17, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Am raised in NW. Worked across NE and presently living in NC. As a consultant, I have travelled round the whole of south.
SE, SS,SW. Error margins for my statistical data is + or -2%

Muslims are less than 50% in Gombe and Adamawa! While Kebbi, Borno, kaduna all have sizeable christian populations.
Kaduna have. 50 :50 Muslim christian population. Trust me on this cos it's my home!

!
This is VERIFIABLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Not Sleeping On Duty, Buhari Replies Reverend Stephen Mamza / Kola Ologbondiyan: APC Should Consider Changing Its Name, Not PDP / Ogbonnaya Onu Got 1 Vote At The APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.