Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast? (921 Views)

My Dead Husband's Family Refused To Bury Him Because I'm An Osu / Will You Still Go Ahead With Marriage If He/she Is An 'osu'? / How Can You Identify An Osu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast? by brandybria(f): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast? by sojuicy(f): 3:16am On Jul 22, 2009
Firstly, what is an Osu cast?

Most importantly, if a person rejects you, for any reason that is beyond your ability or will power to change, pick yourself up with dignity and move on. Some one else out there is going to love every hair on your head. If someone doesn't want you, it's best to accept or become classified as a stalker.

Sojuicy
Re: What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast? by Godmother(f): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2009
An Osu is said to be the descendant of a slave an therefore is seen as an outcast in the Iboland.

Do such things still exist? I thought society had long done awy with that culture[b][/b] . Anyway, if a person rejects you because of this ,like the poster above said, dust yourself and move on. Someone more worthwhile; who isnt so myopic and small-minded will come along and make you happy.
Re: What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast? by justwise(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2009
Pple still think backwards, like Godmother and sojuicy said, don't even get worked out over it, there is nothing u can do abt it.
Move on,
Re: What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast? by Tracey121(f): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2009
What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast?
Narrow minded ppl infuriates me, its just as surprising to realize that there are still sluggards who hold on too way closer to such ancient melodies
I guess we gona have to do this more often, kick her or his ass to the curb and find urself better things to do, s/he will be too much of a work even
after u tried to convince him/her
Re: What Will Do If The Person You Love Rejects You Because You Are An Osu Cast? by IFELEKE(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2009
@Topic
Brush up your hitertho bruised Ego and Move On.

(1) (Reply)

.. / I Didnt Know He's A Gay! / Who Thought You How To Make Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.