Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) (30320 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Maxi112: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
na there business...

so keep off op
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Laveda(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
buttlicker:
More to come. Make I go chop abeg.
This moniker won't come back.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by buttlicker: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Buttlicker/ asslicker whatever.

Whatever you're Tryna do? Cool! I ain't even mad!tongue
hell, the thread is Hot as fûck! grin! undecided

Buh pls and pls. biko...I ain't Albino!angry

Yes, my dear.

You are almost Albino. U have that Nadia buhari glowing skin working for You.

Sorry if I came out as too blunt.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Laveda:
Mynd4.4 rule 8 .
gringringrin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2016

In a twisted kind of way, this is fun

The OP has lost steam though. He should do well to further embellish the recounts. A little scandal here, a little incredulity there would make for a good read.

Thanks in advance for complying.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by naijaboiy: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Laveda:

Wow nice. .
You free now.
I swear!

I'm so happy ehn! cheesy

What's good na?
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by refiner(f): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
asslicker,I dey ur back jare!....grin

buh I fink I disagree in d case of naijaboiy and decker!...buh kwantinue!cheesy

sdfuareyougod go clean DAT chair for me joor!...make I relax,enjoy d op revelation!...hehehehe
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Synzu:

Something tells me a certain "naughty" is behind this acct. And that of luv/hateU2.
not hateu2 and not naughty. It's a guy behind the account

Did you not notice how he sweet talked lave.da and a certain Esther? Check his chats with both ladies

But Na him get wahala. Kokan aye

Hope yur good sha?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Laveda(f): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

I swear!

I'm so happy ehn! cheesy

What's good na?
cheesy cheesy

Mehn I'm just here o.
Nairalanders are so annoying at times..

I came to your zone lipsrsealed >>>> wink grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
buttlicker:
guy, they did o!

One just hit me with a 3-yr ban sef. Lwkmd!
No thanks to the snitch sdfuareyousatan?
cc obinoscopy, lalasticlala, rocktation, farano grin grin grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by olajorn(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
I ain't albino! angry

grin grin...aww,see as op break the heart of dz young gal
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
buttlicker:
Yes, my dear.
You are almost Albino. U have that Nadia buhari glowing skin working for You.
Sorry if I came out as too blunt.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Laveda(f): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringringrin
LOL. .
grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
not ha.teu2 and not naughty. It's a guy behind the account

Did you not notice how he sweet talked lave.da and a certain Esther? Check his chats with both ladies

But Na him get wahala. Kokan aye

Hope yur good sha?
Wetin sele bro?
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
olajorn:
grin grin...aww,see as opposed break the heart of dz young gal
lipsrsealed
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:
asslicker,I dey ur back jare!....grin

buh I fink I disagree in d case of naijaboiy and decker!...buh kwantinue!cheesy

sdfuareyougod go clean DAT chair for me joor!...make I relax,enjoy d op revelation!...hehehehe
undecided
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by WeedyGonzalez(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Babies can't take a little jabbing had to call mods and fuvk Da thread up I'm out mofos

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
HateU2:
Wetin sele bro?
I just dey here ni dey watch drama
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
I need to be here to relax after a long break 4rm dramas.
**spreads my mat takes my 'palm wine'**
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Laveda(f): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
grin
Be joking with me o cry cry embarassed
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by LordOfTheWeed: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Laveda:

Be joking with me o cry cry embarassed
Hey baby, what's wrong? embarassed
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Jadekitana(f): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Which write up? I'm confused here
STFUareyouGod:
you summoned me. Kilo sele? grin

*sits beside her* hope you get popcorn and kunu? Cuz this is gonna be a long night

Edited
I didn't even notice my name on the list. Hahahahahaha. Can't stop laughing. Jadekitana thanks for the writeup. But why do with a mask on? Smh

Cc: lalasticlala rocktation obinoscopy
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Laveda(f): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:

Hey baby, what's wrong? embarassed
You still asking ? undecided
Everything is wrong angry
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by JoeCutie(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
These "Truths" are not enough and they are not really hidden.

You can do better Op. grin
He catch you well sha. grin

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Never knew someone would call you an albino. Nadia Buhari kinda glowing skin. grin
Dude is paying you a compliment. cheesy
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by LordOfTheWeed: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Laveda:

You still asking ? undecided
Everything is wrong angry
Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about.. .. .. What's up with the attitude jhoor?
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Laveda(f): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:

Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about.. .. .. What's up with the altitude jhoor?
Well, I've been looking for you Everywhere tongue
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jadekitana:
Which write up? I'm confused here
NVM
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
I hear about Marieolae sending Naijaboy nude pics one too many times and could that explain why thhe lady has been conspicuously silent on the forum?
Perhaps she's been embarrassed by the whole episode.

Nairaland relationships can be creepy sometimes especially if both parties aren't matured enough.

I know Estharfabian is in an e-relationship with someone you people don't even know about. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahaha. OP but why will a girl fall in love with a guy she hasn't met yet? That's total strange!
It happens.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by LordOfTheWeed: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Laveda:

Well, I've been looking for you Everywhere tongue
Then you didn't look for me well coz I've actually been everywhere tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / Members image representation thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.