Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

(pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? (13498 Views)

Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Maamin(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Dark skin will never go extinct wink They still outnumber us, the fair bleached skinned ladies by far.

Point of korrection mbok! grin
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 12:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Maamin:

Point of korrection mbok! grin
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Maamin(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

She posted a girl and ask us to review. And I put my opinion on the girl she advertised. I did not put the woman in my own pic you addressed. That was rude of you.
Go to hell for all i care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by munchi(m): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2016
what's beautiful pls?
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by munchi(m): 1:27am On Mar 17, 2016
see what buhari has caused...
quote m nd have miscarriage..
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by dan9ice(m): 1:40am On Mar 17, 2016
How much they are account. Na rich babe I they find na
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by ehix89(m): 4:23am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
She is so beautiful and not even photogenic! All necks turn when she passes by. kisskiss

Sounds like something close to the most beautiful wink
now I can gleefully say u r obsessed with fine things,,,,same here....cld she be u......#jztwondering grin
LuveU2:
She is so beautiful and not even photogenic! All necks turn when she passes by. kisskiss

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Smellymouth: 5:01am On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss kiss

undecided undecided where have u been??

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2016
munchi:
what's beautiful pls?
The girl i posted. She is beauty.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 6:14am On Mar 17, 2016
dan9ice:
How much they are account. Na rich babe I they find na
grin Sugar mummy things.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2016
ehix89:
now I can gleefully say u r obsessed with fine things,,,,same here....cld she be u......#jztwondering grin

cheesy U too?! No its not me but i wish wink
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided undecided where have u been??
Dats my ex grin cheesy smiley.
Fone prob
Wats up?
I miss ur wahala oooo.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Smellymouth: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
Dats my ex grin cheesy smiley.
Fone prob
Wats up?
I miss ur wahala oooo.

grin cheesy while u were away, Osedvgirl fell for me grin grin , cruzita said yes tongue

Me right now :::::::

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy while u were away, Osedvgirl fell for me grin grin , cruzita said yes tongue

Me right now :::::::
shocked shocked
Cruzita is my paddy, she can't do dat. She can't break d ladies' rule.
So undecided undecided
Ehn
So, why were u looking 4 me undecided undecided
Sebi u don marry now
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Smellymouth: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked
Cru.zita is my paddy, she can't do dat. She can't break d ladies' rule.
So undecided undecided
Ehn
So, why were u looking 4 me undecided undecided
Sebi u don marry now

Ladies rules ke? undecided u sound jealous tongue .i was worried abt u na cheesy
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by leuelliot(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:

You are indian. Your opinion is not needed when it comes to beauty because y'all push your beautiful queens away and concentrate on ugly bleaching and starved women. undecided

U dont no wah beauty is undecided so fly away smiley

This is racist very racist. Besides this is a public forum so wtf are you talking about.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by bluntspade: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2016
To me the babe is below average. .
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Liamm(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Op she is very cute and would pass for one of the cutest. There is nothing like the cutest literally speaking grin
grin
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by bluntspade: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

Our women don't bleach like yours. Our women are caucasian. White!!!! So live with that.

P.s they are very beautiful. You wish you have their hair. smiley
this guy's ret@rded. . douche

3 Likes

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by NaWetinDey(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2016
She is what I call a true African beauty.
...But I'm yet to see her while full picture because beauty is not only facial. I just rated the face but, who knows, she might just be a cripple.
OP, share her full length
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Maxity02(f): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2016
she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ladies rules ke? undecided u sound jealous tongue .i was worried abt u na cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by munchi(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
The girl i posted. She is beauty.
Lemme check, owk now, I know the meaning..

thanks....
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by MrEverest(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:

Wait a minute, did you say she is the most beautiful Igbo girl? Then I'll agree if you mean the most beautiful Igbo gal in your hood!! Are you kidding me? I aint hating neither are my bragging but dude this gal is no where near my baby gal in terms of beauty! I'm Igbo & believe me you are simply embarrasing our ladies(who are famous for their beauty) by presenting this girl as being among our finest! She average at best. Finally, bullying people to accept your weird opinion is infantile.

2 Likes

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Strahovski1(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Go to hell for all i care.

You are so lonely and frustrated. Lol Haha

Aren't you yhe one who posted about team foreign girls. Lol

Sad woman
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2016
Liamm:
grin
lol
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

You are so lonely and frustrated. Lol Haha

Aren't you yhe one who posted about team foreign girls. Lol

Sad woman
k

she is still -50

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2016
MrEverest:
Wait a minute, did you say she is the most beautiful Igbo girl? Then I'll agree if you mean the most beautiful Igbo gal in your hood!! Are you kidding me? I aint hating neither are my bragging but dude this gal is no where near my baby gal in terms of beauty! I'm Igbo & believe me you are simply embarrasing our ladies(who are famous for their beauty) by presenting this girl as being among our finest! She average at best. Finally, bullying people to accept your weird opinion is infantile.
Refute the op's claim by posting pics of the beautiful igbo women
The girl up there is not average at best unless you are blind.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:

I know thats you in the photo
You would never hype another female that wasn't you.

Nice pixs.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

I know thats you in the photo
You would never hype another female that wasn't you.

Nice pixs.
No its not me. Check my newest thread wink
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by ChristineC: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2016
This your camera tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Story / Stereotypes And Relationships / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.