Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,429 members, 7,929,415 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

Christian Priest Hit Black Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Priest Hit Black Woman (843 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) / The Black Woman Is God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Priest Hit Black Woman by Horus(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
Re: Christian Priest Hit Black Woman by goodguy100(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
Poster, u are sick.
Re: Christian Priest Hit Black Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
goodguy100 it has come to my deepest notice how you have been a great embarassement to numerous NLander's by throwing insult when its not necessary and at the wrong time,this arein't your first post you destribute out flaming words such as "You are sick!"-i guest i have stumbled across about 4 of your post in some other threads?,i pass by without interferring inside but seeing your Opinion and point of view concerning this thread is same senseless as the other's"You are sick!!!!"-what a heck are you doing in our mids't?,or hope you realise you are lacking the modern way of conversation with dude on the forum underminding any condiction you should not insult without reasons?,Remember. . .you are sharing with different people from around the world,and one never knows "who is who"? . ,and i guest post people you must have insult one way or the other are more than you,peherps,you're not in same level,some are more intelligent than you,which you almost forgot.
The video wasn't by the poster,and even though you watch it and clearly see there's no film thrick at all,just an exposition of how the christian leaders are great disease on human race,cant you see. . .this proves how every christ followers are damm! pretenders,inside is full of evil plans.

this video proves out so many things in the life of the Christians. ,anyway i gat alot to share concerning this but let me keep by limit for now,my advice to you Badguy100 is you share on the internet by simply aplying some wisdo!.

goodguy100:

Poster, u are sick.
Re: Christian Priest Hit Black Woman by Horus(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

goodguy100 it has come to my deepest notice how you have been a great embarassement to numerous NLander's by throwing insult when its not necessary and at the wrong time,this arein't your first post you destribute out flaming words such as "You are sick!"-i guest i have stumbled across about 4 of your post in some other threads?,i pass by without interferring inside but seeing your Opinion and point of view concerning this thread is same senseless as the other's"You are sick!!!!"-what a heck are you doing in our mids't?,or hope you realise you are lacking the modern way of conversation with dude on the forum underminding any condiction you should not insult without reasons?,Remember. . .you are sharing with different people from around the world,and one never knows "who is who"? . ,and i guest post people you must have insult one way or the other are more than you,peherps,you're not in same level,some are more intelligent than you,which you almost forgot.
The video wasn't by the poster,and even though you watch it and clearly see there's no film thrick at all,just an exposition of how the christian leaders are great disease on human race,cant you see. . .this proves how every christ followers are damm! pretenders,inside is full of evil plans.

this video proves out so many things in the life of the Christians. ,anyway i gat alot to share concerning this but let me keep by limit for now,my advice to you Badguy100 is you share on the internet by simply aplying some wisdo!.

I agree 100% with you . Maybe he feel shame after watching this video.
Re: Christian Priest Hit Black Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2009
Yeah , you're right dude but he wouldn't have go further as droping bundle of insults on people with a reason,?,well i laughed loud after viewing the video,indeed its funny "Holyshit!?!" grin grin
Horus:

. Maybe he feel shame after watching this video.
Re: Christian Priest Hit Black Woman by Horus(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Yeah , you're right dude but he wouldn't have go further as droping bundle of insults on people with a reason,?,well i laughed loud after viewing the video,indeed its funny "Holyshit!?!" grin grin

This Christian pastor should be removed from the church, he is disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

Modern Day Apostles / Do Animals Sin? / Message From God The Father And The Lord Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.