Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) (51562 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Lanretoye(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na their office be that tho,God bless them.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by mohaMADbuari: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
politricks:
Someone paid your english teacher yet you are here writing trash too.

Clap for your self or better still masturbate vigorously for underscoring the above typo error.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by tommysparks: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2016
KillJoy62:
I thought they were issued body armour or ballistic vest. This is when the need for chopper comes in handy for immediate extraction or medevac to save life and boost the morale of others. I pray he makes it out ther alive. Hang in there bro u would make it....
they had body armour but that guy was obviously shot in the neck if u can see the bandaged neck. I know he obviously can not make it outta there alive because he needs a blood transfusion Asap.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by elotajohn1(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Brothers in arms
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by munchi(m): 1:12am On Mar 17, 2016
buhari y
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by okoro4: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Aw!I love this gesture
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by carinmom(f): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

why dont you start shading the crocodile tears immediately?

Someone got injured whil carrying out the job he's being paid for and you are here talk trash
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Siberia101: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Someone got injured whil carrying out the job he's being paid for and you are here talk trash

Shut up kid.. how was your Jamb protest?
You think it's easy?
Kids everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by nigeriapolitics(f): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

like seriously, don't b heartless

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by mohaMADbuari: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Loluarmani:
so what! if they are paid? a man lays his life to protect his country; so that you could sleep well at night. n u are here spewing gibberish

That's his chosen vocation.
Enough of all these sentimental attachment to soldiers who are being well paid for the service they render.

What will you say of drivers who loose their lives while rendering services?
What will say of those volunteers who lose their lives on the course of rendering services even when they are not paid a dime

Abeg make we hear word joor.... if a soldier doesn't die by the gun na rheumatism go kill am??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by paooxide(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2016
KillJoy62:
I thought they were issued body armour or ballistic vest. This is when the need for chopper comes in handy for immediate extraction or medevac to save life and boost the morale of others. I pray he makes it out ther alive. Hang in there bro u would make it....

While they are engaged in a gun battle, chopper should come and extract abi ? .

Your intelligence is backward compatible.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2016
"MEDIC! MEDIC...MORPHINE!!!"
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by paooxide(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2016
tommysparks:
they had body armour but that guy was obviously shot in the neck if u can see the bandaged neck. I know he obviously can not make it outta there alive because he needs a blood transfusion Asap.

From what I see , he's stable already , and they are just waiting for the extraction unit.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by sureinfo: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Big ups to the NA. This nearly brought me to tears... With this good picture quality my guess is they took the pix with a tECNO phone or another android phone of the same grade.

Back to the topic. I`m really proud of them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Mcbussy(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2016
KillJoy62:

Lolz...how many ballistic vests in the world can stop a 7.62x39mm AK47 round?...even with the hardest armor, there is no guarantee in war. It all depends on the round that hits u and the range it was fired from.

God bless Nigeria, God bless our soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Maferick: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Oh uh
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by AbGomez: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Togetherness.....wen u stand together victory is near
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by dview001(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Woaw am impress
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
carinmom:
I feel like shedding tears for them. May God help you so that you will emerge victorious over these demons called BH.
[i]True that [/i]cool sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by otemanuduno: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by VocalWalls: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016
This is just a drill.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by bjbukzy(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Seriously, NA under jonathan was fuccced up..... all d military chiefs den should be prosecuted for war crimes.
lot of lives were wasted because of their individual gains
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Dolypson04(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016
That speaker above me, with the name of a terrorist should be suspected. Someone tell the supermods before he blows up nairaland with bomb as his vocabulary alone is a silent bomb on its own. Ode omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Should they have left him to die before?

Never leave a man behind.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
mohaMADbuari:

why dont you start shedding the crocodile tears immediately?

Someone got injured while carrying out the job he's being paid for and you are here talking trash
[/s] angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2016
But thats what they are supposed to do nah. Thats the training
Im surprised sha cos last I heard they usually run away and leave their comrades to be slaughtered in front of video cameras
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by dangote7510(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2016
just negodu.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by nonstan(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Someone got injured while carrying out the job he's being paid for and you are here talking trash

Guy u must be mean...I pity ur employees if u get firm..many are mad while few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by famzynet: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2016
We are proud of you guys. Even though our nonsense government don't appreciate you guys and would squander money meant for you,we stand solidly behind you. Quick recovery brave soldier. I love Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by dacovajnr: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Did I hear you say the job he's being paid for? Do you have the idea of how much he earns or if he's being paid over the months cmon bro you can do better even with your Moniker one would've expected you to Use your brain but you reason through your Anus like your gworo seeping Bastard Moniker. Mynd44 you are free to ban me again like you've been doing every now and then..

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Krismart(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2016
KillJoy62:
They bought substandard vests and Dasuki shared d rest of d money
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by MrcuteOscar: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Victory is from God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State / Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.