Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,260 members, 7,934,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? (1221 Views)

Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents / Saraki, Loyalists Lobby Emirs To Beg Buhari / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by medpren: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Now that is established that emirs have an insatiable sexual urge for underaged christian girls, why shouldn't the chibok girls be searched for in
the palaces of emirs scattered all the muslim north of Nigeria?
Can anyone tell us why the emirs' palace shouldn't be a place of interest?

Ese was kidnapped and caged there in the emir of kano's palace.

Ifesinachi was kidnapped and caged in Emir of zazzau's palace

miss Uzoechina was hypnotized, forced to abandon her studies and caged in the emir of minna's palace. (Remember, The emirs daughters do not leave school for marriage)

these are only few cases that have come to the spot light, many cases go unreported.

Can we christian easterners really live in the same space with these muslims breathing down our neck? Why should a christian southerner see all these and still scream "one nigeria'? Are you insane?
These emirs are above the law, unlike you their southern subject because sharia to them is greater than your damned constitution. They believe that Sharia is God's law while the constitution is man's law, yet some knobheaded christians still shout "one nigeria".

Have you christians ever asked yourselves if you are really normal? Why are pastors not speaking out against this nonsense?
If it were a muslim northern girl (who are even unattractive to christian men) that was kidnapped by southern christians men, won't the northern imams be spitting fire by now and beheading Christians?

Why can't you Christian guys really take a step a back and ask "Is this Nigeria we are fighting for really worth it?"
How can you be fighting against forces (like kanu and IPOB) that wants to save your christian great grand children from these emirs and their religion while shouting "one nigeria"? Are you normal at all?

For all you southern Christians and anti-IPOB "one nigerianists" may the muslims conquer you daughters and great grand daughters, may they be taken as conquered "war booties". Say 'Amen" if you have the guts!

Is common sense really common around here?

5 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
U just said it all, sorry to d musilm folks i tink islam is totally wickedness, and i tink any body with the right senses will nt settle for dat devilish religion

5 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by Tocheagle(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
B4 I used to be against Biafra as an Igbo man . But with the way things are going , am beginning to have a rethink

6 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by peacengine(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bro, you have said it all, Chibok girls may be in some Emir palace

7 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by Standing5(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
I agree with OP. They should also check GEJ howetown. With the money he was supervising the disappearance of, he would av favoured the girls going missing forever.

3 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by Ralphdan(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Because the Daura mofo would not support it.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by banki(m): 1:43am On Mar 17, 2016
You guys should continue!

It was reported widely that a girl from ebonyi was raped and died from rape complications...none of you including the op said a word! I guess "it's ok for christians to rape and kill other christians"

Some even came to support rev king!
What yanusa did with ese was wrong morrally and by all standards wrong, it has nothing to do with religion.

We hate Sanusi because he spoke out against jonathan and nothing else if not tell me his crime in all these that he officially tried to settle a problem, we quickly turned him into an accomplice to suit our story.
I am a christian and I hate falsehood

4 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by xelly: 1:54am On Mar 17, 2016
banki:

It was reported widely that a girl from ebonyi was raped and died from rape complications...none of you including the op said a word! I guess "it's ok for christians to rape and kill other christians"

What yanusa did with ese was wrong morrally and by all standards wrong, it has nothing to do with religion.

We hate Sanusi because he spoke out against jonathan and nothing else if not tell me his crime in all these that he officially tried to settle a problem, we quickly turned him into an accomplice to suit our story.

Let's start from here. Aren't they in Emir's palace?

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by iyb(m): 2:07am On Mar 17, 2016
the ignorance of some people is astounding. what will an emir do with chibok girls for crying out loud but there is no arguing with tribalistic bigots, local champions who have never been to the north yet claim to know the north.

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Soldiers are wasting their lives in sambisa forest searching for chibok girls, probably the girls are stuck in emir palace undergoing Islamic conversion with 12inches horse joysticks.

3 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by carinmom(f): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2016
These emirs have access to all the pretty Hausa Fulani girls like the 4th wife of Sanusi.
You will all agree with me that she is prettier than all those ugly chibok girls and much prettier than almost half of your girls. Tell me what an Emir like Sanusi or Emir of Zazzau first class sophisticated Emirs will need your ugly and hideous looking girls for, tell me why they will need those 'kazaman yara'.

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by cckris: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2016
carinmom:
These emirs have access to all the pretty Hausa Fulani girls like the 4th wife of Sanusi.
You will all agree with me that she is prettier than all those ugly chibok girls and much prettier than almost half of your girls. Tell me what an Emir like Sanusi or Emir of Zazzau first class sophisticated Emirs will need your ugly and hideous looking girls for, tell me why they will need those 'kazaman yara'.
Then why are the kidnapped teenage girls ALWAYS found in emir's palaces, literally thousands of them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by drss(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2016
open una eyes well. sharia law will soon becom d constitution of dis zoo. dis God forsaken con3 is not worth dying for at all. one nigeria is scam!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by carinmom(f): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2016
cckris:

Then why are the kidnapped teenage girls ALWAYS found in emir's palaces, literally thousands of them.

I will not and will never be deceived by all these media propaganda. When Ese was found was she living with the Emir in his palace or was she with her lover? Haven't you seen the letter sent by Sanusi to security agencies to take Ese back to her parents? I bet you will not believe all these because your sense of reasoning has been beclouded by hatred.

Why don't you people go after chief Ogbonnaya for shielding rapists and murderers, who knows he may even be among the rapists.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by peacengine(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2016
My people one SAN and four lawyers are defending Yinusa in court as we speak today. Can a tricycle rider afford to pay a SAN? Can he pay the four lawyers?

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by omoharry(f): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
banki:

I believe you are a muslim..and from the north....if it was the other way round where christain men kidnapped young muslim women , molest and force them for into marraige,I am sure by now your brothers in the north would started killing christains and beheading them in thier hundred....look at you here talking..when your people lack what we call religious and moral tolerance...they kill at the slightest provocation of anything that is not even close to this issue on ground...and you have the mouth to come here and spill out this rubbish...northern muslims really think they can toy with other poeple life and get away with it but no body can toy with them isn't it.? arrogance at its peak and i can see that in you..your arrogance is sickning....no wonder Boko haram are realing dealing with you guys..the monster that you guys created to hunt the christains are now coming back to hunt your region...you guys should continue with your radical and violence activities...until its chokes and consume you all in your wicked and heartless world you live in.. Things that you guys cannot even take for a second without spilling blood of chrstains is what you are joking about....

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by medpren: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
banki:
[s]You guys should continue!

[/s]

Oga you are muslim, stop deceiving yourself. Are we searching the Emirs' palaces or not? Or should we pretend all is well, with all these facts slapping us on your faces in the "spirit of one nigeria"
Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by medpren: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
carinmom:

[s]I will not and will never be deceived by all these media propaganda. When Ese was found was she living with the Emir in his palace or was she with her lover? Haven't you seen the letter sent by Sanusi to security agencies to take Ese back to her parents? I bet you will not believe all these because your sense of reasoning has been beclouded by hatred.

Why don't you people go after chief Ogbonnaya for shielding rapists and murderers, who knows he may even be among the rapists[/s].

FACT 1: Ese was kidnapped and caged there in the emir of kano's palace.

FACT 2: Ifesinachi was kidnapped and caged in Emir of zazzau's palace

FACT3: miss Uzoechina was hypnotized, forced to abandon her studies and caged in the emir of minna's palace. (Remember, The emirs daughters do not leave school for marriage)

Since the your rotten Emirs have access to pretty hausa/fulani girls, what were they doing with southern Christian girls? Is common sense really common in your skull?

We will be writing to SKY news, BBC, CNN, AFP, DEUTCHNEWS and other world news agencies with a nice fact-backed suggestive story titled THE CHIBOK GIRLS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT? SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN GIRLS FOUND IN EMIR'S PALACES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.

Welcome to the Info-tech Age! grin grin
Re: Why Shouldn't The Christian Chibok Girls Be Searched For In Palaces Of Emirs? by HammerEvery(f): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
op i agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

APC Wins Bwari Area Council Chairmanship Election / See How Gov.nyesom Wike's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday Today(photos) / Who Is The Best And The Worst President/Head Of State Nigeria Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.