Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,408 members, 7,978,287 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court (1365 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Omooba77: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
A 77-year-old retired engineer on Wednesday pleaded with an Agboyi-Ketu Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his 23-year-old marriage, alleging that his wife often starved him of sex.The septuagenarian, Mr. Kola Fagbule, whose address was not disclosed, told the court that his 51-year-old wife, Beatrice, always denied him sex anytime he demanded for it.“She always starves me of sex whenever I am in the mood and I don’t want to have prostate cancer.“At my age, I am supposed to be enjoying sex now and not when I am gone; I don’t want to die before my time,” he told the court,” he said.Fagbule also accused Beatrice, principal of a school, of not caring for his welfare, adding that there was no more love between them.“I am tired of her and I don’t love her anymore,” he said.He pleaded that the court should dissolve the estranged union, saying that he could no longer tolerate Beatrice’s conduct.The respondent, Beatrice, did not deny the allegations, but told the court that her husband was a womanizer and jobless.She also asked the court to dissolve the union which had produced a child, a university undergraduate.The Court President, Mr. O. T. Williams, adjourned the case to April 4 for ‘review of facts of the matter’.NAN 

http://www.punchng.com/my-wife-starves-me-of-sex-man-77-tells-court/
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Omooba77: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Baba 77 still dey fear death...I no fit laugh
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
77 years and u still dey look for punna to kpansh?!.
kanji no get age mate oo..

maybe dats y our president dey travel up n down..

looking for punna

1 Like

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Omooba77: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
I dey take this laughter console after Arsenal match, orange girl must not pass bab .arenal oh
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by pet4ril(f): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na food
If at 77 he still disturb me with dat rod tongue i go just go omugwo for my pikin house grin grin
Haba!!! These men should be considerate nau,,, after the vagina has undergone stress of deliveries and enough bangings, it has to rest nau
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Omooba77: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
pet4ril:
Na food
If at 77 he still disturb me with dat rod tongue i go just go omugwo for my pikin house grin grin
Haba!!! These men should be considerate nau,,, after the vagina has undergone stress of deliveries and enough bangings, it has to rest nau

Ahaaaaa grin grin
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
pet4ril:
Na food

shocked cheesy

Well, a general remains one till death.

Don't mind us men
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
77 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wetin dey dir again
Ewww
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by pet4ril(f): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
gassdon:

shocked cheesy

Well, a general remains one till death.

Don't mind us men
haba nau
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Omooba77: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
77 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wetin dey dir again
Ewww

For men lots still dey there,as long as the pole can stand attention undecided
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Omooba77:

For men lots still dey there,as long as the pole can stand attention undecided
ewwww!!!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Smellymouth: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Baba @ 70 still wan fvck punna?? undecided

Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Souljeezy:
77 years and u still dey look for punna to kpansh?!.
kanji no get age mate oo..

maybe dats y our president dey travel up n down..

looking for punna
you make sense! Oga Buhari self. Na waooo!!!!
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Omooba77: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
ewwww!!!
Why you dey screamed ma.. No matter how old a man is as long as the long pipe has not reach elasticity limit; it has strength of material. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Omooba77:

Why you dey screamed ma.. No matter how old a man is as long as the long pipe has not reach elasticity limit; it has strength of material. kiss kiss kiss kiss
ewwww again
Baba 70 wan enter warehouse. Can't imagine
Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court by Omooba77: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
ewwww again
Baba 70 wan enter warehouse. Can't imagine
Forget all these oldmen ,them be 120 minutes strikers oh,I read a man who fathered at 82

(1) (Reply)

Happy Married Life (picture) / Nigerian Babe With Guts Seizes Bae 11 Months After Asking IG Followers For Help / I Need your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.