Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,389 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back (2077 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / President Buhari Attends Friday Juma'at Prayer After Coming Back From UK(Pics) / Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by scribble: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Alams o Alams!

A man who likes to jaiye so much he faked his own death to squander his own loot

Alams o Alams!

2 Likes

Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by ojun50(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
28 is too far, wht happen to 2mro
Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by EzePromoe: 4:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Is he the father of Skiibii?

1 Like

Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by wallex1983(m): 4:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Welcome back to life sir. We missed you while you were dead.

Saraki was also looking for you to learn new skills.

It is well o.
Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by blazer234: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Alamyeshegha is not dead.

How come his burial has not been announced till today?

He faked his death.
Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by mrfree(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2016
This is deep
Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by Okanokan(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2016
scribble:
Alams o Alams!

A man who likes to jaiye so much he faked his own death to squander his own loot

Alams o Alams!

If Op has nothing positive to say or contribute, he should engage himself in other worthwhile venture rather than blind speculation or conspiracies.
Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2016
blazer234:
Alamyeshegha is not dead.
How come his burial has not been announced till today?
He faked his death.
The burial would be announce soon.
Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by seankay(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2016
ALAMS; This man is capable of anything so I wouldn't be surprise if he faked his death
Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by chacoonder(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2016
I never believe say that man don die oo... man wey fit dress like woman jump bail fit do anything.. grin

1 Like

Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by blazer234: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

The burial would be announce soon.

Lolz

Only you can believe that

Not your fault; na ASUU strike cause am.
Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2016
blazer234:

Lolz

Only you can believe that

Not your fault; na ASUU strike cause am.
Because I know he would be buried. It's not a must that they organise state burial because burial arrangement are determine by the family members
Re: Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back by blazer234: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Because I know he would be buried. It's not a must that they organise state burial because burial arrangement are determine by the family members

Spare me abeg.

Like I hinted earlier, only you can believe that.

If alam is truly dead, his family will make his burial public.

And do you know why? Alam is a public figure.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Customers At A Filling Station Forced Bauchi Speaker To Join Queue / Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, I Didn't Tear My PDP Membership Card / Crisis Hit Ruling Party As Buhari Finally Pick 2019 Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.