Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:11 AM

Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday (8729 Views)

Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released / Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Psylas(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2016
THUNDER FIRE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT!
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by eHydrated(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Awon oloshi
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Think. Think about this. Did Saraki commit a crime or not? If he did, is it right or wrong to prosecute him?

Yes, a foool knows that nothing will have been heard if Saraki had not stepped on toes, but shouldn't we that bear the pain of the recklesses of the polithievians be happy that GOD in his infinite mercy is finding a way to put those idiotas against themselves?

Shouldn't you be hoping and praying the polithievians corrupt tendency keeps making them expose themselves for our own good?

What do you think you stand to benefit if the budget is not passed or what exactly is your happiness in this?
It's a budget of yams. Didn't you notice the outrageous monies allocated to frivolities? That even his ministers started denying the budget. That budget shouldn't be passed until what needs to be done is done.
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by montezz(f): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
modath:

Saraki should contine the cat & mouse game, it won't solve his CCT problem, the case will be adjourned either ways, their is no way Judgement will be passed tomorrow, so passing the budget isn't sine qua non to the progress of his case.....

As for the unintelligent that will applaud this & go gaga thinking he is shafting the executives, Noooooo , he is messing with una destiny cos nothing will move..

The Stimulus the economy needs will happen ONLY when the budget is implemented...

Praying for the nation to fail or calling it a zoo won't help in any way, Saraki & his co travelers are the people holding una to ransom but we know hatred blinds & deafens.. cool
Ur head dey there!
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by 2undeee(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Change @ d corner oh but God pass Una
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by bettercreature(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Saraki is playing stewpid game because of CCT trial
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by RedCapChief(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Saraki learned the tricks of politics from one of the greatest mavericks in Nigerian history. Let us continue watching this Game of Thrones.
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by truthspeaks: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Hopefully but Nigeria can't bear dis 1985 style of govt in dis modern age wen governance is advancing n looking for ways 2 connect to d ppl
DBossNG:
I hope we shall all be happy that Buhari ruled this country by 2019
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Ayima: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Nairaland is now full of Academic touts, some people don't even know d important of a budget to a country.They are always here to talk.
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by lakesidew2: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2016
I saw this coming... Power play kenan.. Game of Thrones modified...
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by mrBLAYD(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
So Buhari still wants to go ahead with that budget instead of withdrawing it, the most fraudulent budget in the history of Nigeria. Then why did he sack the D.G of the budget office as if he is not the architect of the fraud.
Buhari should stop deceiving himself that he is fighting corruption, his ways are not pure at all.

It will takes u more than future to define ur stance as a citizen And possibly see clearly the different btw devil and Angel.....................................I pity some pple's understanding in this country
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by DBossNG(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2016
truthspeaks:
Hopefully but Nigeria can't bear dis 1985 style of govt in dis modern age wen governance is advancing n looking for ways 2 connect to d ppl

Hmmm....
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by mrBLAYD(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Ayima:
Nairaland is now full of Academic touts, some people don't even know d important of a budget to a country.They are always here to talk.

Ayima, I didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes when I saw this info,why are they playing politics with our economy and the whole citizens for Christ sAke? This is extremely wickedness,I wish everYone could understand that Nothing tangible can be done without dis bill,try this nonsense in another country and u will have youth facing u with their protest!!!! I pity us nigerians
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by bjnice(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2016
oga saraki i hail u oo
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Ayima: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2016
mrBLAYD:

Ayima, I didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes when I saw this info,why are they playing politics with our economy and the whole citizens for Christ sAke? This is extremely wickedness,I wish everYone could understand that Nothing tangible can be done without dis bill,try this nonsense in another country and u will have youth facing u with their protest!!!! I pity us nigerians
It is disheartening that some Nigerian youths are happy that the budget is not been passed. How can one person hold us because of cct, did we help him carryout the illegal act?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Ziggyduben(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2016
The same one or d corrected one?

1 Like

Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by chacoonder(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Saraki is a goner already, let him keep playing his final pranks on us..

2 Likes

Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Benbelor(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2016
It's only in Nigeria that we will be in 2017 and be delibrating on 2016 budget......qwack country.
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Mobidot(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2016
PinkBarbie:
It's a budget of yams. Didn't you notice the outrageous monies allocated to frivolities? That even his ministers started denying the budget. That budget shouldn't be passed until what needs to be done is done.
. Like what? So u think Saraki is delaying the passage to correct anything? Continue to be happy when some people are playing games with nigerians destiny.
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Theophrastus(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks to Saraki for using your CCT trial as a means to correcting the padded budget
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by aviazuva: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2016
That means that Saraki's CCT case today will be deferred too
AVIANAZU
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Saraki and fed govt playing game,let see where it will end up
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Chanchit:
Some people don open mouth to high heavens an have vowed not to close it until this budget money enter their mouth.

U funny die grin grin
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Itsekiriman101: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2016
modath:
Saraki should continue the cat & mouse game, however it won't solve his CCT problem, the case will be adjourned either ways, their is no way Judgement will be passed tomorrow, so passing the budget isn't sine qua non to the progress of his case.....

As for the unintelligent that will applaud this & go gaga thinking he is shafting the executives, Noooooo , he is messing with una destiny cos nothing will move..

The Stimulus the economy needs will happen ONLY when the budget is implemented...

Praying for the nation to fail or calling it a zoo won't help in any way, Saraki & his co travelers are the people holding una to ransom but we know hatred blinds & deafens.. cool

i agree 100% with the writer above.
i wish Nigerians will not be blinded by our unwillingness to leave the past of who won or who lost the last election or foolish support for someone who is using the passage of the budget as a bargaining chip to try and escape his trial at the CCT. NNigeria is bigger than one individual or group.

I would have expected that Nigerians will show their displeasure to the houses of assembly for holding this nation to ransom by not passing the budget as promised; but who do we blame? BUHARI. Is Buhari now the legislature? The executive cannot do any meaningful work without an approved budget. The longer they delay the passage of the budget, it is we the common innocent Nigerians that will suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by godwinkessi: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
tit:
Buhari has to come and represent the budget.
as a failure, buhari has failed with stealing the budget money!
he has failed with padding the budget too.
he should come and drink cold kosai and humbly bow before the gallant senate president again for consideration.
if not?
hmmmm

Hungerbad
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by palao: 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
See the people presenting budget that is acceptable, implementable, and that will actually drive the key policies of this government with respect to the change agenda, and they are not acceptable by Nigerians. Hmmmm for NASS
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by aloaye11: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
the curses of the masses will b on saraki n co's head if anyone die out of poverty as they have decided to play politics with this budget of a thing. people are dyeing of hunger and starvation, no job, no light, price of food stuff escalating, CBN adding salt to injury by collecting the little we have to do with. what a mess of a nation were some people are too big to b prosecuted, now I believe the word of trump on Nigeria. anybody who try to jeopardize the good work n intention of PMB because of their selfish interest,may the wrath of God destroy their entire generation, amin. what kind of a continent is Africa self,truly the devil mist b black skinned because I c no reason y we have every resources n can't grow n d white people with little are progressing because we believe in getting too rich ,and at the end they die n go to hell. when will we get it eight naija? feeling so ashamed of this country
Re: Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Everyone including the President agree the budget is Fraudulent but somehow the President who have sacked people because of the fraudulent numbers in the budget still want the money anyway?

Buhari truly has no shame.

If Buhari does not withdraw and represent a leaner budget then he is as much a thief as those who padded the budget!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Membership Registration Crisis: Suit To Stop Congresses, Convention Looms / Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare / EFCC Wants Churches To Investigate The Sources Of Huge Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.