Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,550 members, 7,951,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Can You Help Me Translate This Message? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Help Me Translate This Message? (996 Views)

Pls Yorubas Help Me Translate This To English / ...I Received This Message This Evening And Saw This...like Seriously? (pics) / Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by PrincessNicole: 6:34am On Mar 17, 2016
What does this mean?

Come make we go nake. Nake the apako.
Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2016
PrincessNicole:
What does this mean?
Come make we go nake. Nake the apako.
It simply means "Come let's go and fuck_"

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

It simply means "Come let's go and fuck_"

Lol...that's so harsh... tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...that's so harsh... tongue
Yeah embarassed
But that's the meaning, It's pidgin English.

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yeah embarassed

But that's the meaning, It's pidgin English.

Oh I see..now I've learn new words in pidgin... grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oh I see..now I've learn new words in pidgin... grin tongue
grin grin good.

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2016
ehnn
Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by pointblank247(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
hey stop there. something is wrong with a word there. the word should be nak not "nake"

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by skywalker240(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2016
Ask google.
;->what the hell u thinking, u are d ajebo and we are d kpakos abi..? coming here to ask silly question
ajebo girl u dont need to know undecided
Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by PrincessNicole: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2016
skywalker240:
Ask google.
;->what the hell u thinking, u are d ajebo and we are d kpakos abi..? coming here to ask silly question
ajebo girl u dont need to know undecided

No need to be rude. I'm trying to learn.
Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by skywalker240(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2016
PrincessNicole:

No need to be rude. I'm trying to learn.
Am not been rude,

But if u aint a nigerian or u didnt grow up here then it is easier to understand, and i will take back what ive said nobody is above learning afterall.

But if u grew up here and u are a born nigerian, it is unacceptable how will you come out and even say or ask what it means and u hear terry g songs played in every nook and crannies in nigeria every seconds...thats no excuse even a 6 yrs old know what it means after hearing that line of the song. Or u know but u just want to confirm or keep this thread moving?
Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by PrincessNicole: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
skywalker240:

Am not been rude,

But if u aint a nigerian or u didnt grow up here then it is easier to understand, and i will take back what ive said nobody is above learning afterall.

But if u grew up here and u are a born nigerian, it is unacceptable how will you come out and even say or ask what it means and u hear terry g songs played in every nook and crannies in nigeria every seconds...thats no excuse even a 6 yrs old know what it means after hearing that line of the song. Or u know but u just want to confirm or keep this thread moving?

You are being rude and very condescending. I am American. Whenever I ask my Nigerian friends what it means, they laugh at me. Of course I have some idea but figured the lovely people of Nigeria wouldn't mind helping me out.

Anyway, a few nice people responded so I'm good. I will see about deleting this post, if possible.
Re: Can You Help Me Translate This Message? by skywalker240(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
PrincessNicole:

You are being rude and very condescending. I am American. Whenever I ask my Nigerian friends what it means, they laugh at me. Of course I have some idea but figured the lovely people of Nigeria wouldn't mind helping me out.

Anyway, a few nice people responded so I'm good. I will see about deleting this post, if possible.
Alright,.. pls accept my appologies, it's not like am been rude intentionally, i just taught maybe u ar from this area, and so i was realy supprised and thats why i told you to go and ask google. once again, am sorry pls accept my sincere appologies, i never meant you any harm... i hope you find the answers you get usefull later on from now.
And i belive the more you get to know we nigerians, the more you love us.
Nigerians are fun to hang with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? / I Can Read It , Can You? / 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.