Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,134 members, 7,916,331 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why My Skin Peels Off And The Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why My Skin Peels Off And The Remedy (715 Views)

Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore / Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Skin Peels Off And The Remedy by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2016
http://byykk..com/2016/03/why-my-skin-peels-off-and-remedy.html

This can come from dry skin and then again your skin is just shedding new
skin. Just oil or use lotion and sooner or later it will disappear.

Nature care has some helpful remedies to provide immediate relief and for continuous use to make the skin prevent disorders such as peeling skin. Here is a compilation of some such known home remedies that one can use for curing peeling skin. It is important to note that if desirable results are not achieved it is wise to consult a physician.

1. Grated cucumber applied over the affected areas for 15-20 minutes has been found to be effective especially for the skin on the face. Regular application prevents dryness of the skin.

2. Applying the juice of fresh mint every night on affected areas of the skin can help prevent dryness. It is also a suggested remedy for eczema and dermatitis.

3. Honey, olive oil and a mixture of turmeric and sandalwood paste are very effective in rejuvenating dry, parched skin

Another common reason would be that your skin came into contact with chemicals or harsh household detergents.

The other thing is glue. Some glue, like super glue eats away at the skin almost immediately. If you know you handled anything mentioned above recently it would be advisable to use gloves when using it again in the future.

To help it heal keep it moisturized with a good hand lotion or rub some oil into the hand. Use any oil in the kitchen. Olive oil, raw sesame oil and coconut oil will all work well. It is important to keep the area from drying out as it will encourage more peeling instead of healing.

http://byykk..com/2016/03/why-my-skin-peels-off-and-remedy.html
Re: Why My Skin Peels Off And The Remedy by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Op,do u have some natural remedies on how to get rid of facial pigmentation?

Tnx...
Re: Why My Skin Peels Off And The Remedy by Ayoemrys(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2016
you are welcome,but please can you tell me how to wear shoe for my dog,we are going out n i dnt want her leg to stain,
Re: Why My Skin Peels Off And The Remedy by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
Op,do u have some natural remedies on how to get rid of facial pigmentation?

Tnx...

No. 1 thing you must do is to stop rubbing/touching your face with you bare hands. Learn how to use white handkerchief to clean your face if the need be.

Then, if you have any of these fruits; tomatoes, Avocado or paw-paw, extract the juice from it and apply it on your face after having your bath during the night.

You can still make research for that.
Re: Why My Skin Peels Off And The Remedy by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Ayoemrys:
you are welcome,but please can you tell me how to wear shoe for my dog,we are going out n i dnt want her leg to stain,
Lol grin
Re: Why My Skin Peels Off And The Remedy by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Byikson:

No. 1 thing you must do is to stop rubbing/touching your face with you bare hands. Learn how to use white handkerchief to clean your face if the need be.

Then, if you have any of these fruits; tomatoes, Avocado or paw-paw, extract the juice from it and apply it on your face after having your bath during the night.

You can still make research for that.

Thank u...it's for my friend actually..she's been using these harsh chemicals on her face..then she stopped for awhile.. after a couple of weeks the pigmentations starts in her cheeks..
But tnx..I will tell her this..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk. / #savemayowa Is A Scam / Itchy Penis. What Can I Do To Stop It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.