Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,921 members, 7,942,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 5 (392 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 5 by Welete(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2016
ANIMAL MANURE AND HIGH QUALITY SOIL SUPPLY BUSINESS

In my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/2985456/money-making-ideas-selected-industries I talked about ANIMAL FEED FORMULATION AND PRODUCTION BUSINESS and I know that I answered some questions which were directed to my email. Now for today's post we are going to be discussing about ANIMAL MANURE AND HIGH QUALITY SOIL SUPPLY BUSINESS...

You might have always taught of this business as a small business but just to let you know, this is a very profitable business if approached through the right perspective.
In most of our farming processes, some manure have been noticed to be better than some few others for some specific crops and flowers and also you know very well that not all soil types are good in planting some crops and flowers. Sometimes, the soil which is mostly preferred for planting might not be of good quality and might cause serious damages to the harvest of crops or produce of flowers and this is really bad for business. So my work here is to give you few ideas to getting and supplying right Animal manure and high quality soil to garden centers and horticulturists. So let's begin;

continue reading at http://koggers..com.ng/2016/03/animal-manure-and-high-quality-soil.html

(1) (Reply)

We Create, We Train... / My Business And I / How Do You Get Money From The US To Nigeria At The Parallel/blackmarket Price Pl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.