Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,026 members, 7,915,974 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

Home Is Like Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Home Is Like Hell Fire (508 Views)

Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. / Home Is Like Hell Fire / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Is Like Hell Fire by leoleo59: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Am 25yrs of Age, with 5 younger ones, Am currently doing my n.c.e at Adeyemi college of Education....The second born is out of school getting ready for service, while the 3rd born should be at part 3,while the 4th born just gained admission.... I am the oldest of all doing my nce(my education is somehow slow due to some circumstances).I noticed that my dad doesn't love me as a first born, my younger ones are valuable than I, every mistakes I do counts, while my younger ones mistakes are overlooked... He even called me one day that he's not proud of me, that am not presentable. In short, home is like Hell fire... He told me that he's through with me after my NCE program.Though I am an huzzler, I try not to call them much for much.. I work here and there to survive in school... so as from December I left home till now (March) I haven't called home for money, not even going home at all, to avoid being a burden to them...my father once told me I have no future...he compares my progress to my younger ones...(sobing). He dare not see me bringing a lady as friend home let alone gf.. ..but my younger ones do bring friends ladies or male....My younger ones enjoy opportunities than I.. .i am just neglected .So I decided that before they see me, it will be long may be May or when I finish my program by August...The question is, hope am not wrong by not going home, (bcoz my dad is just so strict)... I don't know maybe I would have been disowned already for not coming home.... Home is just like Hell(and besides am 25, I need to learn to be independent) ....Am I wrong by not going home for a long time even though he's still sponsoring me.... plz help me out.... thanks.

Thanks for those who commented yesterday, God bless... Am posting it again to learn more... For the viewers, don't just view, comment too.
Re: Home Is Like Hell Fire by twosquare(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2016
leoleo59:
Am 25yrs of Age, with 5 younger ones, Am currently doing my n.c.e at Adeyemi college of Education....The second born is out of school getting ready for service, while the 3rd born should be at part 3,while the 4th born just gained admission.... I am the oldest of all doing my nce(my education is somehow slow due to some circumstances).I noticed that my dad doesn't love me as a first born, my younger ones are valuable than I, every mistakes I do counts, while my younger ones mistakes are overlooked... He even called me one day that he's not proud of me, that am not presentable. In short, home is like Hell fire... He told me that he's through with me after my NCE program.Though I am an huzzler, I try not to call them much for much.. I work here and there to survive in school... so as from December I left home till now (March) I haven't called home for money, not even going home at all, to avoid being a burden to them...my father once told me I have no future...he compares my progress to my younger ones...(sobing). He dare not see me bringing a lady as friend home let alone gf.. ..but my younger ones do bring friends ladies or male....My younger ones enjoy opportunities than I.. .i am just neglected .So I decided that before they see me, it will be long may be May or when I finish my program by August...The question is, hope am not wrong by not going home, (bcoz my dad is just so strict)... I don't know maybe I would have been disowned already for not coming home.... Home is just like Hell(and besides am 25, I need to learn to be independent) ....Am I wrong by not going home for a long time even though he's still sponsoring me.... plz help me out.... thanks.

Thanks for those who commented yesterday, God bless... Am posting it again to learn more... For the viewers, don't just view, comment too.
Just get close to God and be the best in what you know how to do. There are no clear patterns of how success will come, but I know that no one gets anything unless giving to him from above. Education doesn't translate into be successful.. Look around you, bro... How many are with 1st class, 2nd class and other degrees that are without a job... How many at the first time of their lives look unpresentable but now are controlling millions both in Nigeria and international scene? I'm not motivating you, I'm only telling you that which is. Be prayerful, most 1st born son have issues and battles to fight... I've seen many cases. However, don't be discouraged. It takes a single signature within 24 hours to change your story for good. Just pray for mercy and grace - those two are the most powerful tools you need, and don't be jealous, envious or angry about your siblings. Forgive your dad, he is only concerned about his first leaf of his family tree. Do not allow pressure to push you into evil and bad things; remember you may reap more than you sow. Seek God, work smartly and harder, and the Lord will bless you, for you also are a child of Abraham.

(1) (Reply)

"Tithe"-bible Truth The Church Would Not Want Members To Know. / Who Is The One True God? / Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.