Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,974 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Alarming Rise Of Beauty Pageants In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Alarming Rise Of Beauty Pageants In Nigeria (512 Views)

The Fall And Rise Of The Benin Empire: A Must Read / Alarming Rate Of Grossly Callous/unconscionable Comments On Nairaland / The Concept Of Beauty In Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Alarming Rise Of Beauty Pageants In Nigeria by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Hello people, it’s THROWBACK THURSDAY. Every Thursday, I will be reblogging a post from the blog’s archives to give new readers a chance to catch up on posts they missed.

Today’s post is about all the numerous beauty pageants out there.

Read, Share and Enjoy!

Click on the link below to read the post

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/03/17/the-alarming-rise-of-beauty-pageants-in-nigeria-2/
Re: The Alarming Rise Of Beauty Pageants In Nigeria by caperi: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2016
nonsense, say something better please

(1) (Reply)

On Any Section Of Nai / How I Cook My Nigerian Ewa Agoyin / Want To Know What Ooni Of Ife And Molue Drug Sellers Have In Common?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.