Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,624 members, 7,908,616 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:40 AM

Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. (1380 Views)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by Gem1977(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Please NairaLanders, What are the symtoms that someone has contacted hiv within two weeks?
Can Urine cure HIV and within how many days?
Note: I can boldly and openly say "l am not HIV+ ".
This post is to help someone else. Thanks.
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by Emypresh(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Sheeey u don go bleep woman without condom? You see ur life? This boy u wan kill me.
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by delishpot: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Chei! Two weeks too early na. Abi did you get blood transfused?
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by Gem1977(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2016
@Emypresh, who told you that? you left question and you're talking jagons.
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by Gem1977(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2016
@delishpot, you're talking good-sense-thanks; and do you know about urine therapy for hiv?
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by delishpot: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Gem1977:
@delishpot, you're talking good-sense-thanks; and do you know about urine therapy for hiv?

I belive Urine contains some toxins your body wants to excrete. Drinking it will mean re depositing it back into your body.

Eat lots of fruits and veggies and try to live healthy.
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by Gem1977(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks@ Delishpot.

1 Like

Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by Emypresh(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2016
My brother it's not jargons.... That's exactly what happened.
Gem1977:
@Emypresh, who told you that?
you left question and you're talking jagons.
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by delishpot: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Gem1977:
Thanks@ Delishpot.

Welcome. I will be praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by infoma8: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
If you are afraid that you have HIV, please, go for test now. The good news i have for you is that i know of a permanent cure for HIV and i am not going to ask you to pay me a dime or see me. i will just send the details to your inbox. Hope that is fair enough

1 Like

Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by delishpot: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
infoma8:
If you are afraid that you have HIV, please, go for test now. The good news i have for you is that i know of a permanent cure for HIV and i am not going to ask you to pay me a dime or see me. i will just send the details to your inbox. Hope that is fair enough

Post it here so others can benefit from it if it is indeed free

1 Like

Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
No amount of urine therapy can cure hiv, ur best bet is to go for a hiv test now n repeat after 3months and 6 months, all d best
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by Gem1977(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2016
@infoma8, l'm grateful for your contribution;
Pls give me your number or you send the details to my inbox now; Thanks & God bless you.
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by delishpot: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Gem1977:
@infoma8, l'm grateful for your contribution;
Pls give me your number or you send the details to my inbox now; Thanks & God bless you.

Did you run a test to confirm the HIV status or you are afraid cis you had some dealing with someone who it has been confirmed to be positive?
(Note when I say dealings it doesn't mean I said you had sex with the person o.)
Re: Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy. by Rhea(f): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Gem1977:
Please NairaLanders, What are the symtoms that someone has contacted hiv within two weeks?
Can Urine cure HIV and within how many days?
[size=18pt]
You will have no symptoms if you contacted HIV 2 weeks ago. it may take up to 6 weeks to show up in your blood.
As for drinking urine, there is a reason why we pee out urine. If it were as useful as some people make it to be, we would be recirculating it in our system just like we do blood. Urine is like feces (bo[/size]th are waste products).

(1) (Reply)

Simply Get Rid Of Cockroaches In Your Home In Four Easy Ways / New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It / Drupunch Curl, Best Tool For FUE Hair Transplant For Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.