Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,260 members, 7,970,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

Starting A Real Music Movement - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Starting A Real Music Movement (446 Views)

Pls I Need Hint On Starting A A Mini Radio Studio Station / Starting A Music Business / Starting A Real Music Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Real Music Movement by josepheazy: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2016
Sup you'll
Have a lot of dope rappers and real good singers I mean amazing singers basically around looking for the smallest opportunity to record their song or even to get their songs heard.
Most of this peps are so good and they are even ready eat a bowl full of shit just to record a song.
You'll know what I mean already so let me cut the story shot,am trying to start a movement for guys or girls that love to produce or artist make those drake,meek mill,rick ross,kendrick lammer,the weekend,casper nyovest,Aka type of music am talking about doing the same type of music am just giving an example.
S

(1) (Reply)

How To Submit My Song To Music Stores Like Boomplay, Itunes And Other / Download MP3: Slodgz – Orishirishi Ft IQ Billa Bangz, Gbuncho, Nas T Breed / SELLING YOUR USED PIANO? Sell It Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.