Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,645 members, 7,941,500 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Important Tips On How To Overcome Procrastination - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Important Tips On How To Overcome Procrastination (378 Views)

Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / Break Limitations | How To Overcome Limitations . (by Mr.dynamic). / How To Overcome The Storms Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Tips On How To Overcome Procrastination by nemdy(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2016
I want to be financially independent by this time next year, I want to be in a committed relationship leading to marriage by this time next year, I want to own my first house in the next 1 year, I want to be a middle-level
manager in the next 3 years. I want to shed off 30 killogram by joining a gym or jogging regularly, I want to avail more time to be with my family… among other resolutions.
Yet some of these goals never see the light of day. If there is a man who has battled with procrastination, I lead the pack.

When I was 19, I drew the grand plan of my life that by 28, I was supposed to be married, done with my masters, let’s not just go deep, it’s a story for another day.
While I was doing soul searching, I stumbled on a great piece of advice which I think might help all of us as we move on with our lives :

Be decisive
Achievers and non-achievers have one thing in common, they both have dreams. While achievers will wake up in the morning with zeal to achieve their goals, non-Achievers are the ones who hope that one day their dreams will work out even if they don’t. If you don’t work, nothing will happen in your life, you will remain stagnant, no shortcut to success. Regardless of how grand your dreams and ambitions are, if you don’t fold your sleeves and work.......

continue reading at http://www.nnamdinemdy.com/2016/03/important-tips-on-how-to-overcome.html?m=1#ixzz439SrKgsu

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian President For A Single Day / If They Fear Your Dreams , You Can Acieve Them / Do You Still Live At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.