Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,130 members, 7,977,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:42 AM

Who Would You Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Choose (864 Views)

Guys Which Will You Choose / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Choose by Bim4u: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
i
Re: Who Would You Choose by Godmother(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
Your post is so confusing. I cant make head or tail out of it.I'll come back with my spectacles grin grin
Re: Who Would You Choose by sesman(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
can some body translate please
Re: Who Would You Choose by Tracey121(f): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2009
sesman:

can some body translate please

If I understand this correctly, The guy dated a woman, propose to her and she refused, and then the guy moved on and date other women but the girl who refused his proposal could not accept that and he made or force the guy to break up with those women he dated after she refused his proposal, then again the guy meet the POSTER and again the girl start to do what she does best(Vandalize any r/s that this guy who suppose to be her fiance or husband tries to initiate) and the poster confronted her about it telling her that if she still needs or love the guy the poster can leave the guy for her and the girl claimed that she hasn't got a msg from God telling her to marry the guy so she will never marry the guy even if he was the only guy in the world until God comes down, so the relationship between the Poster and the guy mature and now the girl who refused the proposal was a bit jealous and decided to approach the guy telling him that she made a mistake by refusing a proposal and now she is accepting so I guess the question is if u were a guy or the poster what wud u do in such situation
Re: Who Would You Choose by Tracey121(f): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2009
Now back to ur question
I dont think it will be ur choice to decide what to do with this situation, everything lies in ur BF's hands, he is the one to decide if he still wants the girl or not

So now if I were a guy I wud not go back to such an indecisive b1tch, she is not worthy to be with anyone in this world, first she turned the poor guy down and now that she sees that there are girls who are willing to go an extra mile with her ex she wants him, that's selfish

but now if we say maybe the girl was not ready by then, sure she wud have said so not to tell him that she has to wait for God to come down in order to say yes which everybody knew it was impossible, so if the guy is smart enough he'd tell the girl to take a hike coz she was a given a chance and she just have to blew it didnt she? maybe bcoz she thought no one would want the guy
Re: Who Would You Choose by sexyLeamon(f): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2009
Godmother:

Your post is so confusing. I cant make head or tail out of it.I'll come back with my spectacles grin grin
grin grin please explain to me when u understand
Re: Who Would You Choose by izeek(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2009
well if the dudes does accept her proposal ( cos she is proposing not),
then he never really loved u from the onset, and his the most confused guy i have ever heard of.
Re: Who Would You Choose by Greycells(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2009
this is really complicated shocked.
Re: Who Would You Choose by chihakeem(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2009
You are caught up within rubbish my dear, if he can not let her go you are better to let him go, else long into the marriage of the two of you if you end up marring him he will let you that he made a mistake to have taken you as is wife when he knows is true love was for her.
Re: Who Would You Choose by smooooooth: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
look, i really wanna help, and willing to see a little of your past , but 4 u to wanna take me pass you past pass, i'm sorry. u just have to bring this post the the present, so we can help.
Re: Who Would You Choose by biola44: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2009
confusion or indecision?
Re: Who Would You Choose by peelovee(f): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2009
biola44:

confusion or indecision?

embarassed advise please this is a seriou matter undecided
Re: Who Would You Choose by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
My dear, your life can't be an episode of Bold and Beautiful, it neva ends!!! Cut your losses and move on. If the guy can't take a stand with this chic, it's not you who's going to do it for him.

(1) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date. / All My Sisters Are Married,now Is My Turn As A Man,but No Woman / She Finds It Difficult To Go On A Date With Me? Why? And What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.