Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Which Software's Do I Use To Edit And Run My Web Script Offline - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Software's Do I Use To Edit And Run My Web Script Offline (755 Views)

How Can I Install Phpbb Forum Using My Web Host> / Please Which Software Do You Recommend For Me? / I Need Help On Making My Web Page Responsive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Software's Do I Use To Edit And Run My Web Script Offline by PRINCEHPXP(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
hello web geeks in the house pls am having this issue I would love to discuss with you guys, the thing is that I have a web script that I want to edit very well to my taste before launching it on the net but I don't know which softwares to download on my PC for me to be able to test-run my PHP script for errors offline on my PC .

I have search Google for it but what I found out was that I should download Xampp,Apache , PHP and MySQL I don't know if any one here have done it before , if so pls kindly help me on what to do thanks. .

I have the mb to download the software but I don't want to download them and lata they are not what I needed so that I will not waste my mb for nothing that's why I need your help ....
Re: Which Software's Do I Use To Edit And Run My Web Script Offline by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
I would recommend wamp I think for newbies it will be more easy to deploy your script on ur PC
Re: Which Software's Do I Use To Edit And Run My Web Script Offline by PRINCEHPXP(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
OK tanks...

(1) (Reply)

Online Journal For Sale / Blogger Or Website With Blog? Advice Needed! / Good Web Developer Needed For A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.