Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,136 members, 7,967,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:54 PM

Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters (51147 Views)

Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood / Dasuki’s Loyalists Threaten To Release Videos Of Beneficiaries Of Armsgate Fund / Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by 989900: 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is nothing compared to the level of fraud going on in the CBN -- some might wonder why I'm always calling the CBN a criminal enterprise . . . sincerely, this is nothing . . . In some other countries, the trio of Soludo, Sanusi, Emefiele and their respective minister bosses (both state and federal) will be going from one court room to another for the next 10 years.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by phlemzy: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
The thing is Mr President gives no damn about news like this, as far as it doesn't affect Nigeria's economy and Security. I only wonder who will call CBN to order on this act. The senate that is fond of summoning will not summon anybody as far as this is concerned because they all have candidates in the 909 lists. CBN HR unit will be boiling seriously over this issue.
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by dvee2: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
RedCapChief:

Others are complaining about an illegal recruitment, you are looking for federal character inside the illegal recruitment.
Besides, your maths is wrong. Appointments are not based on the population of any geopolitical zone

If son then why are they crying of marginalization when Buhari does any appointment? the first thing they look out for is northerner or southerner. not qualified or not qualified
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
plaetton:

Stop being silly, very very silly.

I face my challenges when they come.
Unfortunately for ordinary folks like me , I don't have to depend on federal largess to take care of my life challenges.

The man was a citizen, an ordinary citizen, a well to do SAN, before he became a minister just few months ago.

I doubt that his family depends on the state for their welfare .

A minister is just a temporary servant of the state, nothing more, a political appointee at that.

There are , and have been people who served the state longer, more diligently than a mere political appointee, who have died unceremoniously in office, and a lot more who have died waiting for their pension cheques.

All animals are equal. Some animals should not be more equal than others.

Start using your common sense.

Good for u. Get back to me when both your parents and siblings are wiped out the same day. I really really pray you are put in his children's shoes!

Another man's light will not put u in darkness. For some wildly dull reason the fact that the man's kids are being given jobs so they can take care of themselves seems to irk you. Its people like u that karma touches in a way you will never forget.
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Love Machine:
One of the beneficiaries of man know man is here o.
lol.. my brother I wish o
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by emzila(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

It is possible that most of the people from the North has "NEPA" bills as certificates, so you cannot possibly employ such people in a place like CBN, even though Buhari got such waive. Remember that Zamfara, Yobe among other Northern states are scoring 2 and 6 in order to gain admission in the Federal schools whereas states like Anambra and Delta had to score as high as 139 and 138 respectively to attend the same school. The possibility that there is dearth of qualified candidates from the North cannot be ruled out. Remember also that what you need to be qualified is Western education and not Arabic nor Quaranic education.

when long throat make u drink cow urine instead of fanta this is the likely result.
in your own brain, do u think any of these people got the job on merit? you are high on daura cow urine.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by ibedun: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
blazetitov:
God help the common man in this country!

I think the common man should help himself by not reproducing his own kind. The world needs less poor people!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by kokoA(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
yaki84:

bros talk true e get time wey u go see ur papa colleagues n thier sheedren with enormous swag u go vex wif ur papa. just talk true for once.
Definitely, when your papa juniors dey carry their family go summer abroad, even dey bring gifts for "oga" family. We weren't happy with him then but I today seeing what people in public service are doing I can hold my head up high and say my papa retired honorably without stealing.
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nasreen Mamman Daura! How can I get her contact?
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by yaki84: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
kokoA:
Definitely, when your papa juniors dey carry their family go summer abroad, even dey bring gifts for "oga" family. We weren't happy with him then but I today seeing what people in public service are doing I can hold my head up high and say my papa retired honorably without stealing.

ur own beta,, my papa no retire na die him die before him retirement time come. tht is to say he retired before being tired.
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by kokoA(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
yaki84:

ur own beta,, my papa no retire na die him die before him retirement time come. tht is to say he retired before being tired.
eyaahh..
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by id4sho(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
sdindan:
Claire Arese,

Someone should help me with her phone number I have found my missing rib.

Please help a brother
she was my neighbour at DIG quarters in maitama. Bt we no dey talk, quite sexy.
Jst be bold nd come to ''POLICE HOUSE '' @ maitama to see her. that's d IGP residence
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by plaetton: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Good for u. Get back to me when both your parents and siblings are wiped out the same day. I really really pray you are put in his children's shoes!

Another man's light will not put u in darkness. For some wildly dull reason the fact that the man's kids are being given jobs so they can take care of themselves seems to irk you. Its people like u that karma touches in a way you will never forget.

Far too many certified idiots in this country.

In less primitive nations, the man's estate and life insurance policies would take care of his dependents.
I have no doubts that his emoluments as a serving minister is enough to cater for his family.

My point is that if there is a welfare package for civil servants who die while serving, then ever family should Rightly be entitled to same, not just a political elite who has been on the job for just 4 months or so, barely passing the minimum probationary for full employment benefits.

I have done nothing to merit a negative karma, if there is such a thing.
I gladly look forward to facing the feedback loops of all that I sow.
I doubt that mental midgets such as yourself, bitter and irrational, are ready to face your own karma.

Its Only morons , irrational idiots, that do not accept death, no matter when and no matter whom, as the inevitable end of all human efforts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Mayflowa(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kagarko:
See Marginalization.

CBN recruited 909 staffs , of this number:

Zamfara got only 2 ,

Yobe and Jigawa got 3 each.
Now NW the most populated zone in Nigeria plus
NE combined got 184 slots. Both NW and NE has
13 states.

South South (SS) got 213 slots , Delta state 78
slots, Cross Rivers 36 slots, See Marginalization.

NW+NE= 13 STATES

SS= 6 STATES

NW+NE=184 SLOTS SS= 213 SLOTS

Yet no body is shouting from the North.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

There were imbalance in the staff of CBN regionwise. The implement was meant to balance it up.

Most federal ministry and agencies still have employment skewed to the northern states. Just go to abuja and see. With the north, federal character is a figment of their imagination
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by RALPHOW(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sahara Repoter should go and seat down, how many Nigerian will be in position of authority and will not favour is people?
Before you yab me swear if you will not do the same if you are the NNPC Minister of State. If my father is in that position and refused to give me such opportunity I will disown him. Hey U and U and U will do the same.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Saintgeo: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
And they are there ruining our economy
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by lukency(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kagarko:
See Marginalization.

Zamfara got only 2 ,

13 states.

NW+NE= 13 STATES

SS= 6 STATES

The more u luk d less u see.Nigerian Immigration Service did thesame recently when it secretly enlist over 500 cadets to its fold.
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Istand4justice: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
dyn1800:
Yes but no lives were lost in this case

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery there are no sacred cows in Nigeria evil is evil no matter the situation or circumstance
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by NorttGate: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Icon4s:
Rolling out there names is bad enough but putting up there pictures is going too far.
Ok sir
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by okuneddie(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atk1nson:

the irony is that some hungry dumb heads don't mind fighting till death over these people's political career even here on nairaland, when all these people care about is how to move they and their faimilies forward, using any party and any kind for politics it takes

bros the thing tire me sef cos many of those dumb heads never get job like me but they are ready to die for pple wey no know they even exist
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Icon4s:
Rolling out there names is bad enough but putting up there pictures is going too far.
...is there still hope for Nigeria?
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Icon4s:
i don't know which is more annoying...the names on the list or this statement by Icons4s
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Kagarko(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mayflowa:

There were imbalance in the staff of CBN regionwise. The implement was meant to balance it up.

Most federal ministry and agencies still have employment skewed to the northern states. Just go to abuja and see. With the north, federal character is a figment of their imagination

Iam an Abuja based Nairalander. May be you 've never come to Abuja.

So i know the place well.
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
LOOKING FOR MYND1, BEREM, MODAFT ABI NA MODATH, OMENKA, PASSINGSHOTS, UNCLE GBAWE PIKIN NAME FOR THIS LIST grin
these people you listed especially BeremX should just bow their heads in remorse
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Primegold: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
sdindan:
Claire Arese,

Someone should help me with her phone number I have found my missing rib.

Please help a brother

You can reach her through the father....just dial 911. cheesy
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by jabbo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

It is possible that most of the people from the North has "NEPA" bills as certificates, so you cannot possibly employ such people in a place like CBN, even though Buhari got such waive. Remember that Zamfara, Yobe among other Northern states are scoring 2 and 6 in order to gain admission in the Federal schools whereas states like Anambra and Delta had to score as high as 139 and 138 respectively to attend the same school. The possibility that there is dearth of qualified candidates from the North cannot be ruled out. Remember also that what you need to be qualified is Western education and not Arabic nor Quaranic education.

It is 'have' and not 'has' you slowpoke. You think you are educated? Idiot.
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

one bottle of LIMCA for u...

1 Like

Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Tokety7:

when did u start believing SR........Joke is on u. grin grin grin grin grin

lolsss... guess everyone is an hypocrite then... grin
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by dukecharles(m): 2:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Kagarko:
See Marginalization.

Zamfara got only 2 ,

13 states.

NW+NE= 13 STATES

SS= 6 STATES

Your analysis is not complete, I didn't see SE, SW, and NC slot, do the needful.
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by 180263: 3:12am On Mar 18, 2016
There are no names from south west! Who is magical using who?
SS are more than others yet they say they are maginalised!
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by 180263: 3:15am On Mar 18, 2016
There are no names from south west! Who is maginalising who?
SS are more than others, yet they say they are maginalised!
Re: Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 18, 2016
mevisbleek:

Pls, don't give up on our great country, God is in control. Padi Padi happens worldwide. The kids in question might have intimidating resumes.
intimidating resumes that they acquired with education sponsored with our money in foreign universities, so which ever way you look at it,the ordinary man stands no chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Summarised Cv / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.