Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State (830 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing / 4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by maimalari: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
A serving major in the Nigerian Army and three soldiers have been reported killed in Abonnema, Akuku-Toru LGA, Rivers state this afternoon by unknown gunmen.
The details of the killing remain sketchy at the time of this report.
Meanwhile, The Rivers State chapter of All Progressives Congress, APC, says it will make the details public as soon as they are available to the party.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/17/nigerian-army-officer-three-soldiers-killed-in-rivers/
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by gaussy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is what happens when you allow indiscipline to thrive in a country as Jonathan did. This is what happened when you allow the dregs of your society to get to leadership positions. This is what you get when you make political office the juiciest and the most attractive positions in the country. This is what happens when access to Power does not come with responsibility that the Power imposes on political office holders. The Nigeria Army must once and for all send a VERY strong signal to this bunch of nonentities. I have said it many times that the rules of law is a noble concept for civilised people. Rule of law takes two to tango. You cannot violate the rule of law as citizens and expect to be protected under the rule of law when the law comes for you. General Buratai should Buratashi all these buffoons. They did it under Jonathan presidency. They got away with it. Nigeria Supreme Court judges emboldened them with its rulings. They have tried it again under Buhari. We must tell them that enough is enough. If necessary this should consume Wike. We cannot allow these charlatans like Wike, Fayose, et al to leadership positions in the 21 century, if we are serious of moving forward as a nation!

And please this is not about APC or PDP, this is about life and the rule of law.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by Siberia101: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
maimalari:
A serving major in the Nigerian Army and three soldiers have been reported killed in Abonnema, Akuku-Toru LGA, Rivers state this afternoon by unknown gunmen.
Meanwhile, The Rivers State chapter of All Progressives Congress, APC, says it will make the details public as soon as they are available to the party.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/17/nigerian-army-officer-three-soldiers-killed-in-rivers/

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Anyone from that area should Abscond immediately oooooooooh Nigeria Army don't play with the lives of their colleagues they ain't Police/DSS who left Ombatse criminals/Villagers in God's hands....It happened in Odi, it happened in Zaki Biam..

It will be more terrible if they can't find the guns of their colleagues ooooooooooooooh
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by LadyExcellency: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Now I know the magnitude of service done to humanity by Supreme Court of Nigeria in upholding Wike's election as Governor of Rivers State.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by McCarlito(m): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lai Mohammed never hear dis news ba
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by ENDTIMELIFE: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bloody Thirsty State , Bloody Politician fighting for Power APC Vs PDP cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

still watching till election day on Saturday

Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by Day11(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Another Sambisa in d making

Continue angry
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
"A stitch in time saves nine" can be classify under what kind of essay? I'm a bit confuse guys!
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by gaussy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
I had stated this when the judgement of the supreme court came out that the lives of those that died during the initial elections were not considered and it will bolster killing when the rerun eventual is close and here I am sadly correct.
If democracy is resulting to political pride, personal ego, wanton deaths, then the maxim of the worst democracy is better than military rule does not hold. I have said the elections should be postponed and this menace contained. I am an advocate of democracy and a nation builder. I have not sanctioned any wrongdoing but let us for once not see this as APC, PDP but the lives of precious citizens sacrificed for shameless blood thirsty people who will unfortunately represent the guys they have now killed. It is evil and no matter how we rationalize it, it has no place in human conscience if indeed you believe that we will answer to God the maker of the lives just taken. I want you to appeal to your conscience and humanity to respect the sanctity of life irrespective of party or those behind the killings.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by comos: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
maimalari:

Lies from pity of hell.
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State by carinmom(f): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
shocked

(1)

A Hailing-hailer Becomes A Wailing-wailer. (photoproof) / What Was Your Role In Destroying The Nigerian Economy? / Cct Trial: Saraki Will Shame His Accusers – Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.