Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table (2872 Views)

Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion / Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by Kyliegame: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
One of Africa billionaire Femi Otedola's pretty Djing daughter DJ Cuppy today showed off her customized DJ turn-table on Instagram. The young lady who recently clocked 23 is actually very passionate and determined to make a difference in the music industry with her DJ skills.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/billionaires-daughter-dj-cuppy-shows.html

Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by amtaken(f): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Her papa no follow put am for CBN or is he not in APCorrupt?
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by funnynation(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Money good abeg.. God punish poverty left nyash..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by McCarlito(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Such a sexy young blood grin grin grin

Kai!! How many cows will buy her heart

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by jmichlins(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Now she has custom made turn table hope she will be playing custom music on it not the contemporary ones we hear. I do not know about her skills but i think they are more important than her instruments.
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sometimes it's better to keep quite than to speak
amtaken:
Her papa no follow put am for CBN or is he not in APCorrupt?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by cruzita(f): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
McCarlito:
Such a sexy young blood grin grin grin

Kai!! How many cows will buy her heart
hahahaha badt guy
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by cruzita(f): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
which time we go hear her play ?
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by LadyVerah(f): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
honestly, I've never heard her play or dj before oo... since its a customized tuner, then she'll be playing customized songs instead of the regular "tungba-tungba" we are accustomed to
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by LadyVerah(f): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
cry
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by Kyliegame: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
LadyVerah:
honestly, I've never heard her play or dj before oo... since its a customized tuner, then she'll be playing customized songs instead of the regular "tungba-tungba" we are accustomed to

lol, no be only customized songs, who dash her
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by Kyliegame: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
jmichlins:
Now she has custom made turn table hope she will be playing custom music on it not the contemporary ones we hear. I do not know about her skills but i think they are more important than her instruments.

There are somethings that money can't just buy
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by amtaken(f): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Exactly. Keep quiet about the good man GEJ that did everything to make Nigeria no 1 economy in Africa. Let's take it from there!
castroevans:
Sometimes it's better to keep quite than to speak
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by hakeem02: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
na money dey talk
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by Menace2Society(m): 4:34am On Mar 18, 2016
amtaken:
Exactly. Keep quiet about the good man GEJ that did everything to make Nigeria no 1 economy in Africa. Let's take it from there!
Will u get back into the kitchen love?LMAO@no 1 economy in the world
Re: Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table by amtaken(f): 5:15am On Mar 18, 2016
No 1 economy in Africa. Stop changing my words or I report you.

Never ever call me that again.

Menace2Society:
Will u get back into the kitchen love?LMAO@no 1 economy in the world

(1) (Reply)

How To Pack Into Your New House Without Stress / Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq / Police Arrest Naked School Girls Posing For A Photo-shoot In Public In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.